• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kukubird man handled at Boat Quay

Raider

I meant "poisonous" for the soul. :wink:

I agree, which is why I'm tempted to leave it....
I'm not as strong as Jesus, who managed to socialize with sinners without sinning himself. :o

i find that u christians got a lot of self justifocation reasons one leh. lol:biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find that u christians got a lot of self justifocation reasons one leh. lol:biggrin:
And non-Christians don't have? :wink:
Also, I think there's a good chance that all the "Christians" you have interacted with in real life are either Roman Catholics or Protestants, who are false Christians. :wink:
(I have even made an effort to interact with Eastern Orthodox "Christians" before because they seemed nicer than Roman Catholics or Protestants, but I eventually realized that they are also false Christians because they are slaves of non-Christian governments.)

There is a difference between false Christians and true Christians:

False Christians, who unfortunately happen to constitute the vast majority of "Christians", think that they'll end up in Heaven, just because they "accept" Jesus Christ, even though they refuse to repent or, even worse, consider that certain sins are not sins, especially their so-called "right" to kill in "self-defence", even though Jesus Christ clearly taught his followers to "turn the other cheek" (wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Christian anarchist interpretation) after the first slap or punch or any other kind of physical attack, which means risking being murdered because of zero retaliation, in order to end up in Heaven, literally "for Heaven's sake"; this is also the key difference between a true Christian martyr (are you brave enough to become one? :wink:) and a Muslim martyr (who commits homicide and suicide at the same time), and this is also why it is much harder to be a true Christian and why most people, who sincerely intend to be good Christians, end up being false Christians because of cowardice, followed by malice after years of bad habit.

True Christians, who constitute only a very tiny minority of "Christians" (and I've yet to receive the privilege of meeting one in real life), have strong faith that they'll end up in Heaven only if they try their best to fully repent and atone for all their sins that they can remember (especially those that weigh heavily on their conscience), based on the actual words of Jesus Christ in the four Gospels.

I'm trying my best to be a true Christian. :o

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old man so stupid, this slut exposes so much more of herself in instagram, he should have just jacked off himself for free by following her on instagram.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me share with you women shit bitch nature:

If the guy who took her ass photo is this guy:

large.jpg

she will not chase after him and report to police,

she will walk towards him in a sluttry manner and try to open her legs and ass for him.

This is women for you..

jw5

Loyal
The old man so stupid, this slut exposes so much more of herself in instagram, he should have just jacked off himself for free by following her on instagram.

Before this incident, he didn't know she was on instagram mah.......................:biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need upskirt clips anymore, as the David & Wendy incident has shown, bald men are the in thing these days. :biggrin:

I did a screenshot upskirt of you years ago. Boy! was I shocked! What a boner shrinker!.......LOL......LOL