• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kukubird man handled at Boat Quay

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPSKIRT PERVERT CHASED & PINNED DOWN BY MINAH JAMBUS AT BOAT QUAY

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 08/04/2016 - 5:49pm

boat_quay_sexual_predator_upskirt_butts_girls_beware_singapore.jpg

SEXUAL PREDATOR ALERT!!!!

I was out with Ingelica Lee in the middle of the day walking to Boat Quay when her spider senses kicked in and she noticed this sicko was secretly taking pictures of us from behind. When we stopped and just stared at him he quickly pretended that he got a call and hurriedly walked away from us. A lady that was behind him, signaled to us that he is taking pictures of us. As we approached, he started running for his life. (I have never seen an old man run that fast before) and we both gave chase.

Advertisement

Ingelica caught him after chasing him for at least 300 metres non stop. (I may have tripped on my dress and fell behind a little) Finally, a gentleman stepped in to help and we all grabbed on to him as he struggled to break free. As i was calling the police, this sneaky pervert quickly started deleting photos from his hp!!!

Not only were there photos of us, there were photos of many girl's butts and up-skirt shots as well!!! All obviously taken secretly. As Inge tried to grab his phone before he could get rid of all evidence he scratched and dug his nails into her arms and left pretty nasty scratches on her. Finally after an hour, police arrived on scene.

The moral of the story is, next time you see 2 girls chasing a man and screaming for help, seriously HELP LAH! We passed at least 20 people while running after him and no one stopped to help until Mark and Lowell stepped in also to the malay couple who stopped and helped us surround him to prevent him from running, thank you.

Thank you So much. You helped catch a sexual predator who was trying to prey on my friend and I today. Thank you for finally allowing this day of victory where the victims refuse to remain silent and the predator became the prey.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/upskirt-pervert-chased-pinned-down-minah-jambus-boat-quay
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Police took one hour when suspect was been held. Must have been caught at the causeway. Good on the girls and those that helped.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
You helped catch a sexual predator who was trying to prey on my friend and I today. Thank you for finally allowing this day of victory where the victims refuse to remain silent and the predator became the prey.
In my opinion, both "predator" and "prey" are in the wrong.
Just like how Eve was in the wrong to tempt Adam, while Adam was in the wrong because he failed to resist Eve's temptation:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-3-6
(“And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.)

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf are you talking about retard? he was caught at clarke quay by the 2 girls, 2 guys and a couple.

STFU…Chigger!

Two entitled singo bitches getting all uptight because it wasn't justin bieber filming them, but some old man who wanted some decent jack off material.

That entire website is full of nutcase singos complaining about the most insignificant stuff…guy putting his legs up on a bus seat…for fucks sake. Get a life, cunts!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
UPSKIRT PERVERT CHASED & PINNED DOWN BY MINAH JAMBUS AT BOAT QUAY

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 08/04/2016 - 5:49pm

boat_quay_sexual_predator_upskirt_butts_girls_beware_singapore.jpg

SEXUAL PREDATOR ALERT!!!!

I was out with Ingelica Lee in the middle of the day walking to Boat Quay when her spider senses kicked in and she noticed this sicko was secretly taking pictures of us from behind. When we stopped and just stared at him he quickly pretended that he got a call and hurriedly walked away from us. A lady that was behind him, signaled to us that he is taking pictures of us. As we approached, he started running for his life. (I have never seen an old man run that fast before) and we both gave chase.

Advertisement

Ingelica caught him after chasing him for at least 300 metres non stop. (I may have tripped on my dress and fell behind a little) Finally, a gentleman stepped in to help and we all grabbed on to him as he struggled to break free. As i was calling the police, this sneaky pervert quickly started deleting photos from his hp!!!

Not only were there photos of us, there were photos of many girl's butts and up-skirt shots as well!!! All obviously taken secretly. As Inge tried to grab his phone before he could get rid of all evidence he scratched and dug his nails into her arms and left pretty nasty scratches on her. Finally after an hour, police arrived on scene.

The moral of the story is, next time you see 2 girls chasing a man and screaming for help, seriously HELP LAH! We passed at least 20 people while running after him and no one stopped to help until Mark and Lowell stepped in also to the malay couple who stopped and helped us surround him to prevent him from running, thank you.

Thank you So much. You helped catch a sexual predator who was trying to prey on my friend and I today. Thank you for finally allowing this day of victory where the victims refuse to remain silent and the predator became the prey.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/upskirt-pervert-chased-pinned-down-minah-jambus-boat-quay
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Police took one hour to arrive? Hahaha, what were they doing, waking up from their nap? Next time when she calls the police to report a pervert, just say they caught Chee Soon Juan taking upskirt pictures. They will be there in 5 mins.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, both "predator" and "prey" are in the wrong.
Just like how Eve was in the wrong to tempt Adam, while Adam was in the wrong because he failed to resist Eve's temptation:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-3-6
(“And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.)
moral of the story...can eat, don't waste :confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STFU…Chigger!

Two entitled singo bitches getting all uptight because it wasn't justin bieber filming them, but some old man who wanted some decent jack off material.

That entire website is full of nutcase singos complaining about the most insignificant stuff…guy putting his legs up on a bus seat…for fucks sake. Get a life, cunts!

fuck off scrooballs use your scroo nick to post fucktard.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad the opposition perv was caught. One less vote for Chee in the coming by-election.