• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - What's happening in this video shot near Tekka? A few chiobus involved!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SG Road Vigilante - SGRV

https://www.facebook.com/#
19mar2023 0602hrs
selegie road
#EX8618E bmw m4
driver stopped in the middle of the road.
chased & damaged camcar whom took video of the incident.
quoted
My husband and I were on our way Tekka market for breakfast. When we were nearing the junction between Selegie and Serangoon roads, we saw a stationary vehicle without a hazard light on the leftmost lane. A Chinese lady was helplessly crying and running around a BMW M4 and was trying to get away from a furious Chinese man who was chasing her. He grabs hold of her multiple times by the hair and starts hitting her vigorously forcing her inside the car. There were two other Chinese girls in the back seat of the car. Many drivers stopped before the commotion and it was causing a hindrance to other drivers. Whenever a car stopped to check what was going on the Chinese male opened their car door and start hurling vulgarities and tried to meddle with the dashboard camera. In this situation being a Good Samaritan and wanting to help the poor lady, we immediately called for the police and the men noticed it. When I was trying to capture him chasing and hitting the lady, he approached me. Unfortunately, my windscreen was down and he managed to get his hands inside my car to reach out for my handphone. When it failed he pulled my hair multiple times and scratched my chest area with my dress buttons popping out and my arms being scratched. My husband then took off his car to escape further damage. But the male subject punched the back mirror and continuously attacked the car. My husband when straight into Tekka, racecourse, Bukit Timah junction, and stopped at Sungei road. The male subject saw the car and run from where his car was to our car and started to hit the rearview mirrors and bonnet glass panel which caused damages. All we wanted to do was to help a lady who was getting abused on the road but this guy started to bully and attacked whoever came to her help. The police arrived and before that he left the scene. I gave them my statement. I hope the authorities will look into this matter as this is a serious road bullying and in the midst of helping another human we got hurt and our vehicle got damaged. This man should not go free after causing a nuisance and being a threat.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
6AM they were going for breakfast after a night of rough fucking,
Pimp wants to bring them for prata but they want xiaolongbao.
:thumbsup: :biggrin:

that-makes-perfect-sense-marques-brownlee.gif