• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Kuala Lumpur to Singapore in 90 minutes by bullet-train

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB have people from all over Malaysia I.e KL, Penang, Malacca, Sabah , Sarawak etc. Many are working in Spore and living in JB. But there are also many from other states working in JB. So what can happen in JB can also happen in other states and vice versa. Like my friend's mother in law neighbour in KL is also a neighbour from hell who turned his backyard into construction equipment storage place. So it all depends on your luck who is your neighbour, who you come across on the road, which taxi you take whether you meet a barbarian neighbour or robbers who will do serious harm to you.

Singaporeans have always welcome tourists and investors and we assume others will be the same as us. NO. Not true at all. Based on my experience, there are many damn bloody thick-skinned people around who have no problems taking jobs, HDB, scholarships etc in Spore for decades but come to giving - as in you PAY for house in JB etc there - they think you OWE them a BIG favour to be able to do so.

One more damn bloody thick-skinned mudlander dog Stompiss appeared. All these bastards have been making personal attacks of me with lies. The more the barbarian MALAYSIANS in this forum do this, the more they prove me right. Why is an innocent person who buy house in JB slandered a lau kway bu? Becos MALAYSIANS are barbarians who spread lies of you when they dislike you. Still want to buy house in KL??????????????

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more damn bloody thick-skinned mudlander dog Stompiss appeared. All these bastards have been making personal attacks of me with lies. The more the barbarian MALAYSIANS in this forum do this, the more they prove me right. Why is an innocent person who buy house in JB slandered a lau kway bu? Becos MALAYSIANS are barbarians who spread lies of you when they dislike you. Still want to buy house in KL??????????????

Oh another usually damn bloody thick-skinned mudlander dog semaj2357 appeared to personal attack me. How to like MALAYSIANS with these bastards liars around? Tell me. They are the true colours that you will see when they dislike you. Any lies also possible, even can hire gunmen to kill you like the real estate agent case. Stay away from MALAYSIA properties. Totally not worth it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB have people from all over Malaysia I.e KL, Penang, Malacca, Sabah , Sarawak etc. Many are working in Spore and living in JB. But there are also many from other states working in JB. So what can happen in JB can also happen in other states and vice versa. Like my friend's mother in law neighbour in KL is also a neighbour from hell who turned his backyard into construction equipment storage place. So it all depends on your luck who is your neighbour, who you come across on the road, which taxi you take whether you meet a barbarian neighbour or robbers who will do serious harm to you.

Singaporeans have always welcome tourists and investors and we assume others will be the same as us. NO. Not true at all. Based on my experience, there are many damn bloody thick-skinned people around who have no problems taking jobs, HDB, scholarships etc in Spore for decades but come to giving - as in you PAY for house in JB etc there - they think you OWE them a BIG favour to be able to do so.

Btw my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours the son in law is from Penang. Evil and full of dirty tricks! So please don't think that people in JB means JB people only are like that.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheap foreign talent is but a 90min max train ride away, nearer towns even faster. get ready for even prolonged stagnant wages.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheap foreign talent is but a 90min max train ride away, nearer towns even faster. get ready for even prolonged stagnant wages.

Now many from KL and other states are already staying in JB working in SG. With HSR, it will only make it even more convenient for them to return home every weekend and so more will come to work in SG.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The elites will simply hire cheap foreign "talents" to help their children run their businesses. :biggrin:

70% of Sporeans have approved the PAP's plans. Many of these people will eventually be forced to retire in Malaysia because of the higher costs & crowds in Spore. Other potential problems facing Sporeans: haze, dengue, SARs, elevator breakdowns, ....The old are more vulnerable then the young so it might be a case of when they will leave Spore rather than if they will leave.

I wonder if Spore can remain competitive in the future? We have a clueless LHL with Ho Ching squandering $$$. There is also too many over paid civil servants.

jw5

Loyal
70% of Sporeans have approved the PAP's plans. Many of these people will eventually be forced to retire in Malaysia because of the higher costs & crowds in Spore. Other potential problems facing Sporeans: haze, dengue, SARs, elevator breakdowns, ....The old are more vulnerable then the young so it might be a case of when they will leave Spore rather than if they will leave.

I wonder if Spore can remain competitive in the future? We have a clueless LHL with Ho Ching squandering $$$. There is also too many over paid civil servants.

Some of the 70% will get a share of the pie albeit a small piece. Some of the 70% will regret their choices. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the 70% will get a share of the pie albeit a small piece. Some of the 70% will regret their choices. :biggrin:

No need 70%, I 30% from day one also regret. Anyone look at me should stay far away from buying house in JB or KL. Leave the paradise for themselves to enjoy as they wish.

jw5

Loyal
No need 70%, I 30% from day one also regret. Anyone look at me should stay far away from buying house in JB or KL. Leave the paradise for themselves to enjoy as they wish.

Some of the 70% will regret voting pappy. The 30% should have no regrets voting against pappy. :biggrin: