• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu mosque Fucks Up! Country Bumpkins Broke ramadan Fast 4 Minutes Too Early! allah Says Their Fast Not Counted!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1711948871586.png

KUALA LUMPUR - A mosque in the town of Kajang has issued an apology to its congregants after sounding the evening azan (Islamic call to prayer) four minutes early.

During the month of Ramadan, Muslims refrain from eating and drinking from dawn to dusk, and break their fast once the azan for mahgrib prayers is sounded.

The mistake at Prima Saujana mosque on March 30 meant that some of the residents in the township in the Malaysian state of Selangor broke their fast prematurely.

The mosque’s administrator, Mr Mohamad Asri Harun, explained in a statement on March 31 which was reported by Malaysian media that the blunder was a result of a “technical error”.

He added: “We have referred this matter to the Selangor State Department of Islamic Religion and have been informed that those who (relied) solely on the Maghrib call to prayer from the Prima Saujana Kajang Mosque to break their fast on that day that their fast is void and needs to be replaced.”

Muslims who are judged to have invalidated their fast have to make up for the day of the fast before the next Ramadan arrives.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...ts-after-sounding-call-to-prayer-4-mins-early

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These rituals are unnecessary. Instead of restraining from fod, it created a month of feeding frenzy. Totally engrossed about eating. So much waste food created esecially in bazaars and buffets.

Didn't hear allah saying that their fast is
bo-pakay.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know a few Malay men and women who never fast and yet they follow others to break fast at the evening and eating many dates at one go.

It's not fasting if moslems skip lunch but gorge themselves during dinner and early morning breakfast.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nowadays many people have smart phone and our smart phone time is extremely accurate as it can be based on GPS time. I don’t know why these people are so stupid

moslems have been conditioned to trust their islamic 'scholars' over everything. That's why they need fatwas, religious ruling, from these 'scholars' for almost everything.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume the merit points will be based on pro rata i.e. 4 minutes of merits deducted from total number of fasting hours.