• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu mosque Fucks Up! Country Bumpkins Broke ramadan Fast 4 Minutes Too Early! allah Says Their Fast Not Counted!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I was wrong. No pro rata basis.

Your fast is void, mosque in Malaysia tells residents, after sounding prayer call 4 mins early

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I was wrong. No pro rata basis.

Your fast is void, mosque in Malaysia tells residents, after sounding prayer call 4 mins early
this is fucking unfair. u mean all those 11 hours and 56 min of fasting meant nothing at all?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am just pointing the harsh truth. Muslims will point finger at the news reporter instead of the the perpetrators that shamed their religion.

I notice that when moslems find the news embarrassing for their arabic religion islam, they are unhappy about news coverage and they want people to get a PhD in moslem studies before commenting.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that when moslems find the news embarrassing for their arabic religion islam, they are unhappy about news coverage and they want people to get a PhD in moslem studies before commenting.

Muslims are taught by their religion teachers not to debate with infidels on islam, definite infidels don't have any PSLE qualification in islamic studies.