• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kua simi? buay song lai lah!!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn! this guy punch the glass for fuck. if want act blur, if not give the seat. must like that meh? no need to act tough, many in sg like to act tough. including lky, gotta swallow all his words and kam China lanjiao.

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morale of the Story.

A handphone is mightier than a Fist..

Mr zeddy,

Don't mind if I do some corrections. It is moral of the story - without the "e".

I have been writing some "moral of the story" postings in the crime folder.

For that I kena zapped till I become chow tar. Can you up me please?

Thank you.

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new la, must be both rushed in for the seat when doors opened, and the guy looking up and down got the seat.

Then again, you see this on the roads nowadays too - drivers cut into the lanes of others, and when horned of their reckless driving, they stop their cars, get out and punch the victim behind.

What's new?