• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Krafty Trying His Luck With Malaysian Girl

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm at my regular herbal tea shop waiting for my PRC nurse to meet me. This lao ah pek who is a regular in the shop was trying his very best to tackle this Malaysian girl working in the shop.

He was looking at her all the time until she was embarrassed and asked him not to look anymore. What was irritating was, after other clients left, he tried to help her clean the table and wash the bowls despite her many refusal.

Now this lao han koo refused to leave and kept turning back to look at me, waiting for me to leave the shop so that he can further try his luck with the girl. LOL.

His eyes follow her every step she made around the shop. :biggrin:

60A0C5B5-5B0B-4992-8AA7-971CF63BE863-1921-00000227F1DDF5AC_zps8076d2c1.jpg

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not interested in Krafty.

We need to focus on the right girl.

Can post picture of the Malaysian girl to see if we want or not?

Also post picture of your PRC nurse - so that we automatic no compete with you. :smile:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm at my regular herbal tea shop waiting for my PRC nurse to meet me. This lao ah pek who is a regular in the shop was trying his very best to tackle this Malaysian girl working in the shop.

The ah pek fits your character. It's u right? Own up!

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not interested in Krafty.

We need to focus on the right girl.

Can post picture of the Malaysian girl to see if we want or not?

Also post picture of your PRC nurse - so that we automatic no compete with you. :smile:

I think she has a bf already, don't need to try your luck. Few a months ago, was chatting with her and she said no bf. Today she was typing on the phone all the time. That's a very good sign that's she's attached.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she has a bf already, don't need to try your luck. Few a months ago, was chatting with her and she said no bf. Today she was typing on the phone all the time. That's a very good sign that's she's attached.

Attached or married or already has children, every woman is fair game.

Existing relationship status is no deterrent at all.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol seen too many such cases... worst case ever saw was at taman jurong s11 kpt.. the old man already need tongkat to walk and beside him was a prc mm.. they went to order food and another guy at the counter ask him

Guy: wah unker bring your grand daughter come out jiak lunch??

old man: no lar.. she is my gf

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the sides; this M girL have nothing to crow about..me prefer that Ah Bui soh opposite in bLack..:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey Look!!!

The girl outside is SadPlumpGirl knn she's going to jump anytime!

Last edited: