• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank for fuck. Go suck bananas you little filthy monkey. !
at the golf couse, kopiuncle drove the ball and hit a golfer 50 metres away.
running to the golfer, saw him with his hands on the crotch writhing on the ground.
kopiuncle: sir i can help you ease the pain.
kopiuncle took the golfer's prick into his mouth.
after 15 minute, the man said: but, my finger still hurts.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My shitty shitfu will still play the poor victim just to gain sympathy. He will as usual say he is going to die, to say his final bye bye, that he is going to get zapped into nothingness. Everyone is bad and vulval, only he is good and pure. Same old bullshit from this clown.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah meng, there are more points for you to target and zap

carry on at your own time lah....please go ahead

i know you and your team are just eagerly waiting to hoot this kopisai

now that you have all the weaponry and all the nicks under your thumb, just carry on

and those powerful nicks which you have bought will certainly be very happy to hoot kopisai until he can't breathe

but please don't hoot the wrong kopisai okay

you have kopluncle , k0picule, kopiuncle...etc etc copiuncle...CoPiUnCLe......so PLEASE I BEG YOU, PLS DON'T ANYHOW HOOT...

thank you..........now I KNOW who are my foes, who are my enemies, and who are my supporters and helpers...haha!!!

it is so interesting and so revealing once you become a subscriber to this world class forum....so wonderful enlightening. sometimes, you think SOMEONE is helping you, but instead HE has been fucking you and zapping you. Then you think how come this GUY is so quiet and so silent , then you saw HE has been FUCKING AND ZAPPING you like HELL.....

waulau, i sincerely and honestly suggest that ALL Forummers should subscribe and then you will KNOW who are your open enemies and who are your hidden enemies. Your open opponents and foes may not be your enemies. It's the hidden and quiet foe which is more dangerous.They are the ones who will ZAP YOU in the dark. Those forummers whom you engaged in the open forum may not zap you but they have powerful CLONES AND MASTERS who will do the dirty job for them.

How do you know??? You want to know who zap you? Who are your friends? Who are your foes? Who have betrayed you??? Who are your hidden enemies? Who are your hidden samaritans? SUBSCRIBE TO THE FORUM AND ENJOY!!!

Kopisai survives all these years at the generosity of Leongsam. This is but one small way I can repay his kindness and generosity.Thank you and wishing SBF many more fruitful and successful years and may ALL OF US RAISE THE STANDARD OF THIS FORUM.Thank you once again for a wonderful, entertaining and enlightening FORUM. KAMSIAH LOL!!!!!!:smile:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat r the benefits of a paying subscriber?

Bro it says Subscribers get 2000 points added to their accounts immediately and 200 points are automatically added monthly. Please click on the button below to subscribe at a super low price :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro it says Subscribers get 2000 points added to their accounts immediately and 200 points are automatically added monthly. Please click on the button below to subscribe at a super low price :biggrin:

Thank you for your generous support of this forum, kopiuncle.

Now, let's see how long those additional points can last. :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you for your generous support of this forum, kopiuncle.

Now, let's see how long those additional points can last. :wink:

Thank you sir. You are one of the best forummers here and one of the most intelligent and knowledgeable. I don't expect my points to last long simply because I have very few supporters and very few friends. Now I KNOW who are The powerful groups which have been deducting and zapping me. It is still okay .

You can zap me if I post something silly or stupid. But it is another to silent a dissident with MASS ZAPPINGS - this is something Leongsam should seriously consider.

I know these Groups are very powerful. They have already zapped 4,000 points from theblackhole and 2000 points from ils...and my 3000 points is nothing. All these will disappear in no time simply because these POWERFUL GROUPS ZAP AND THEIR DEDUCTION POINTS ARE DOUBLED !!!!

So I will enjoy myself while it lasts. Thank you for your welcome and thank you for engaging me in a very civil and professional manner.

ULike2CarryModBalls

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know these Groups are very powerful. They have already zapped 4,000 points from theblackhole and 2000 points from ils...and my 3000 points is nothing. All these will disappear in no time simply because these POWERFUL GROUPS ZAP AND THEIR DEDUCTION POINTS ARE DOUBLED !!!!

So I will enjoy myself while it lasts. Thank you for your welcome and thank you for engaging me in a very civil and professional manner.

Hello sir, i think u are exaggerating. So far i am the only one who dares to and has zapped InfP accounts eg.. Fishypie, eErotica69. No one else in this forum dares especially that retarded coward SIFU's clones. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If anyone does zap my donor accounts, i may up their points instead. :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Congratulations Kopi. Please continue subscribing. Now you know I am only a small fart in SBF.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

:biggrin:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
leong sam is like wise thaksin of thailand, but instead of buying votes and loos money , he sell "votes"/power to earn money from virtually nothing. very smart. earn money from IB and retard jew-gay-veggie-lovers. i salute u, leong sam!!! you r truly a robin hood hero!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't worry....lets see how long all this freeloader IB gongcheebyekia can continue disrupting this forum by paying money and benefiting Leongsam. :biggrin:

who is disrupting this forum?

you and your clones and henchmen are the ones who are disrupting this forum...with no useful contributions to this forum

nothing but a mass of expletives, vulgarities, obscenities and profanities.....

i do not subscribe simply to empower myself.....i do not want to be seen as a freeloader as you said ...but i am no IB...
i speak my mind and i am prepared to be whacked for my beliefs...but mass zappings is i believe unwholesome and vile and evil....

it will eventually bring down this forum and ultimately destroy this forum.....you don't use a sledgehammer to kill an ant and you don't bring your army of clones to attack a forummer simply because you do not agree with him. it simply shows how petty you are and how small you really are....you should be ashamed of yourself...playing a double game...empowering yourself..buying over nicks and taking over other on line personas...this is outrageous..

but leongsam will be the one who will make sure that this forum is NOT controlled by any particular group, no matter how powerful....if leongsam needs money to sustain this forum, there will be support for him. simply because i feel that he is a fair, just and honest owner and a good moderator...

thank you and good luck in your new adventures....if you can, please leave me alone and let me post in peace....thank you.