• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Calling for investors - You are not alone biz plan - to help single elderly transit peacefully to next life.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although the numbers of elderly living & dying alone are not high, but there still exists a need in the market to live the balance of life with as little worries as they can, for the hard work & sacrifices that they had contributed to our society & Singapore civilization. With needs come biz opportunity, not necessarily to profit but at the least self sustainable, and to fill a purposeful vacuum in the market.

So for those investors whom are interested, do contact me. The insignificant nobody me DO NOT respond to private messages as I would want this biz enterprise to be TRANSPARENT & OPEN to all. Call me on my private line, dial - SAVE HUMANKIND.

The plan:-

A)
Customers will sign up at $10/mth subscription, & will receive an automated Whatsapp message EVERY day, They need not reply, so as not to invade their privacy, as Whatsapp will show if the customer had respond or not thru the blue ticks. Should there be no respond, another message would be sent in the evening. If still no respond, Singapore Police Force & relevant Social Services would be alerted to visit them.

B) The company will be staffed with a CEO, a programing software engineer & 7 monitoring & 3 accounts staff. The Whatsapp messages will be AUTOMATED thru software program & use of AI. Within the office will be monitoring screens to alert staff to non response from multiple Servers serving customers.

C) Restriction - Staff are NOT allowed to conversed with customers to prevent moral hazard. Any enquiries relating to legal issues such as inheritances, etc, would be referred to participating firms.

D) To get customers, flyers/brochures & road shows will be conducted at MRT stations where the customer traffic is huge. No cash will be involve as all sign ups will be conducted thru verified company account, & renewable each month thru such a system if needed by customer.

E) Return on Investments:- There are est 79,000 single elderly above 65yrs old living alone in Singapore today. Even if just 10% sign up, it will be $79,000/mth, to pay for office, equipment & staff overheads.

For further details, DO NOT contact me. Talk to friends whom are in management & software programming to discuss & find solutions. This concept is open to all to try & the insignificant nobody me will claim NO rights to this concept if successful.

Thanks for reading. All the best.

Last edited:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the need for an App when the Elderly are having the best fun ever now !

1702389997075.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although the numbers of elderly living & dying alone are not high, but there still exists a need in the market to live the balance of life with as little worries as they can, for the hard work & sacrifices that they had contributed to our society & Singapore civilization. With needs come biz opportunity, not necessarily to profit but at the least self sustainable, and to fill a purposeful vacuum in the market.

So for those investors whom are interested, do contact me. The insignificant nobody me DO NOT respond to private messages as I would want this biz enterprise to be TRANSPARENT & OPEN to all. Call me on my private line, dial - SAVE HUMANKIND.

The plan:-

A)
Customers will sign up at $10/mth subscription, & will receive an automated Whatsapp message EVERY day, They need not reply, so as not to invade their privacy, as Whatsapp will show if the customer had respond or not thru the blue ticks. Should there be no respond, another message would be sent in the evening. If still no respond, Singapore Police Force & relevant Social Services would be alerted to visit them.

B) The company will be staffed with a CEO, a programing software engineer & 7 monitoring & 3 accounts staff. The Whatsapp messages will be AUTOMATED thru software program & use of AI. Within the office will be monitoring screens to alert staff to non response from multiple Servers serving customers.

C) Restriction - Staff are NOT allowed to conversed with customers to prevent moral hazard. Any enquiries relating to legal issues such as inheritances, etc, would be referred to participating firms.

D) To get customers, flyers/brochures & road shows will be conducted at MRT stations where the customer traffic is huge. No cash will be involve as all sign ups will be conducted thru verified company account, & renewable each month thru such a system if needed by customer.

E) Return on Investments:- There are est 79,000 single elderly above 65yrs old living alone in Singapore today. Even if just 10% sign up, it will be $79,000/mth, to pay for office, equipment & staff overheads.

For further details, DO NOT contact me. Talk to friends whom are in management & software programming to discuss & find solutions. This concept is open to all to try & the insignificant nobody me will claim NO rights to this concept if successful.

Thanks for reading. All the best.
Why miss out on use $79k monthly to purchase Bitcoin and Huat Big Big de?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soylent Green. Cheapest and bestest.. soylent Green
..it's for people

Thanks for all, including you, & everyone's responses to this thread.

Movies are a way to depict realities, but if one should watch the movie Soylent Green, in a nutshell - it's about how Human bodies are fed into the ecological system & used as a resource on resource depleting Earth. Of far more provoking would be Gattaca where only those whose DNA were altered, served the highest ideals for survival of Humankind, while the rest would have to serve menial jobs.

Such are only FANTASIES, written & produced for mass consumption & profit. It may be true, but EQUALLY, it may not be on how Humankind turns out, as progress & evolution are NON LINEAR. Humanity HAS free will, & is an unsubstantiated mathematical reality in our current knowledge of science, with HIGHER dimensions yet to be known & quantified.

Ultimately, the highest dimension that exists in the Universe is LOVE. Without such, all life would extinct, as proven by even a beast such as as tiger would hunt down killers of her cubs...

It is thru love from our ancestors, forefathers & fathers, by their efforts & sacrifices that we, the current generation exists today. However, life is never a bed of roses promised by any Being.

Daily challenges abound, & with gifted Free will, some would be left on the wayside, due to bad choices or circumstances. No matter what, regardless if one is the President with a grand funeral or an unknown toilet cleaner, they are fellow Singaporeans & played a CRUCIAL role for our progress by their scrimping & savings to elevate the lives of their loved one AND us. & whom had CONTRIBUTED to the growth, progress & evolution of society, more so in Singapore, & we this generation WILL NOT leave them behind, even in their last moments....

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some skeptics my be wondering why the insignificant nobody me would not go ahead with my own plans on this thread. The reason is that I am not alone or an elderly, but filled with heavy commitments on my own to be able to FULLY give my full focus & attention needed to this plan & critically, to make it successful in servicing our community, society, nation & civilization.

Rather than to just throw away this concept, I thought to SHARE it with others, whom have lesser responsibilities than me, more so in this current era where some Local talents are retrenched, to research & fine tune this concept using their educated learnings, contacts that they had made, to make this possible, as it is an HONEST way of living to provided necessary social services to the needy & be sustainable, using advanced taught mgmt & tech skills, and provide jobs for the many others, as tech in many forms, not just AI ( not those silly chatbots), when regulated, will be the next big thing as once despised by IBM on concepts of personal computers, became...

Such a single concept from the insignificant nobody me is only the BEGINNING, of what AI can do, amongst MANY more other applications based upon needs...but a precaution - follow the golden rule - to NEVER take advantage of others thru cheating, harm or hurt, as one would not want the same to be done to them.

To be specific, for my concept to work, I would only need Python based coding, with ALGORITHMS, piggybacking upon Whatsapp, to show me details on responses & actions needed, to reduce the monitoring work & workforce, should the numbers of subscribers be small, For all the talk about AI ( not the silly chatboxes), it is the ALGORITHMS, which CAN be in many mathematical forms, which is the HEART OF AI, as IBM found out with it's World's one & only credible Quantum AI processor....and the founder of this IBM algorithm genius... is ONLY ONE amongst 7 BILLION in Humankind....

Be honest, be open, be transparent, work out & show the DETAILS, be prepared for challengers in our Free Market policies, & one with trusting employees, would together prosper, to put food on table for loved ones, even without dominating full market share....

Facebook, Ebay, etc bosses..started out working from dorms, scaled it up intelligently & thru hardwork, made it useful to Humanity....We Singaporeans are never lesser in Human sense than them...

There is no such thing as 'get rich fast' scheme in this world. It takes a lot of hardwork, in intelligent market viability research, guts, ability to test, to find out mistakes, to correct them, in order to progress & prosper...

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most elderly dont have phones. They prefer nokia ones which cannot be used anymore. They have no idea on how to use current phones.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most elderly dont have phones. They prefer nokia ones which cannot be used anymore. They have no idea on how to use current phones.

Such, sadly is only your PERSONAL perceptions that is NOT a reality to the world we live in today.

Perhaps in your agrarian country Malaysia where they still use 2 or 3g phones, but NOT in modern Singapore where even 3g is no longer serviced, & for fellow Singapore citizens that this thread is dedicated for.

Singaporean taxpayers had sacrificed much to uplift & help our elderly, to adapt to the new world, as leaving none behind is NOT our national policy, unless they choose upon their free will to do so. You would be surprised by the number of our fellow Singaporeans elderly whom owns IPhone 14 or latest Android sets....for the rich & fast speed media contents that they desire to watch in their free time, even...sports - football, tennis, dancing, horse racing, etc....

Furthermore, smart phones are not expensive for Singaporeans even for those whom hanker after foolish latest models. It's at best $1,500 for Iphone 15, or a new working smart phone from China below $300, & even comes with hire purchase or free with telco subscriptions.

However, for those elderly whom may have little income, even at best from our social welfare give outs, they can easily afford a working second hand smart android phone at a mere $50 purchase price, that can be used for CRITICAL use - personal calls, govt apps, etc - life expectancy issues, even if they are not into social media.

Equally, Singaporean taxpayers had funded millions into helping our elderly to use new tech such as purchases even for a mere $2 meal, as well as to avoid SCAMS in every national language possible, from brochures to even HDB computerized billboards at home lifts, supported by socially conscientious but economically sustainable companies that relied on advertising revenues...That's..who..we are...

Last edited: