• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN buy roti at mudland also can get robbed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cowardice Was The Chinese Downfall ?

Hey fag, Stop being an Internet warrior and a coward then..Go out and do something..As usual barking out nonsense while sitting safety behind your comp.. I can guarantee a coward like you being put into a situation like that will automatic shit his pants and knee down and beg for mercy while automatically emptying out everything from your pockets without being told to.. Face it only cowards talk like you.. Why you need to band together? It pretty much shows that you are ball-less to do it yourself and you need backup to protect yourself... Fag.

Oh yes again come the ad hominem attacks. Yes i hate your shit skinned kind therefore i'm supposed to be a coward behind the pc while you're a big hero. :rolleyes: if only it was so simple to actually make claims like this. You're an idiot therefore you lack even the skills to discern a person from his postings. You're the last person that should ever attempt that with your sub par IQ.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kaynay, why drag the Malays into the picture. We never claim to be angels. Do some research before you start arguing lah pundek.

Poor & Rich all here for you to see.

http://www.humanrightspartymalaysia.com/2010/11/20/the-co-existence-of-poverty-and-indian-crime/

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/world/malaysian-lawyer-brothers-suspects-in-string-of-murders/396156

Dont talk about Malaysia 1st.. Show me the stats to prove that the highest delinquency rate belongs to my community or malays? Typical thinking that you guys are angels .Lanjiao la. You are still living in the Pre-90s..Times have changed.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Jah_rastafar_I, i agree about the part with helping one another though.

Not just about race but just to help each other out of trouble. Kudos that
you think of helping each other though, unfortunately most Chinese are like
the Protoss, good individually but too much infighting.

Agree people should help each other more, especially when fighting crime, etc.
People out here in MY who are my friends know that i will stand by them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kaynay, why drag the Malays into the picture. We never claim to be angels. Do some research before you start arguing lah pundek.

Poor & Rich all here for you to see.

http://www.humanrightspartymalaysia.com/2010/11/20/the-co-existence-of-poverty-and-indian-crime/

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/world/malaysian-lawyer-brothers-suspects-in-string-of-murders/396156

The first link is talking about structual poverty in malaysia. Now every race that isn't a pre bumi gets discriminated. The chinese get discriminated too therefore how come they happen to be richer than the indians?

It's pretty simple cos they are more hardworking, more intelligent and are able to tolerate hardships. Indians as usual blame their own incompetence and laziness of some other factors. Chinese are able to tolerate hardships and even abuse thus they make it on top in hostile countries like indonesia, mudland, thailand and anywhere else.

Seriously who ever gives chinese ppl face? Nobody. Yet they still make it to the top. In thailand they aren't allowed to practice their chinese culture therefore you see so many chinese thais assimilating into thai culture and it's the same over in indonesia yet they manage to make it to the top. Chinese do it the hard way and yet ppl want to take that away from them. Refusing to even give them that acknowlegment that they are simply more competent cos that will hurt their paper thin feelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jah_rastafar_I, i agree about the part with helping one another though.

Not just about race but just to help each other out of trouble. Kudos that
you think of helping each other though, unfortunately most Chinese are like
the Protoss, good individually but too much infighting.

Agree people should help each other more, especially when fighting crime, etc.
People out here in MY who are my friends know that i will stand by them.

Yes you believe in the goodness of helping a fellow human being but unfortunately the world isn't this kind type of place. Many grey areas around. In places like malaysia they are racist to the chinese and discriminate them. I'm not even advocating helping chinese simply cos they are chinese. It's funny cos when i write in this manner some chinese will call me a racist but think it's ok when malays do it. I understand the chinese mentality since they tend to be more individualistic that they should help another chinese to actually help themselves. Yes helping another chinese will indirectly benefit them. Like suppose some indian robbers want to rob some chinese. They have the impression that chinese are cowards and won't help one another. A racially aware chinese sees another chinese in trouble with some indian robbers and beats them up and prevents them from robbing some chinese. Now these indian robbers will think twice on robbing another chinese and thus the chinese person that helped the other chinese has also helped himself too by changing the perception of those robbers.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its very simple in my judgement of a race the good work hard and prosper, the useless ones bitch about why they cannot prosper and hoped that some assholes gives a shit and finally the bad race robs and steal whats not theirs. So all you need to do is look into a prison and you can see for yourself. As for me I can tell you the whole human race is really fucked you.
1. The chings mostly in for $$ problems. Gambling, loanshark etc....
2. The mats no need to say if its not drugs its robbery with a bit of sex
3. Ah neh this one a bit tricky. The educated ones mostly into white collar crimes whereas the stupid ones mostly into robbery, sex and violence.
Finally the Chap jings.They are 1 mix up lot got a hand in all the above depending on the company they mixed with.

xin22

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keling filthy stinking shit skins. Demons brought to this world to torment ppl. Even if you are blind you'll still be tormented by their smell.

these filthy cowards in the video,i would have broken both their arms and legs and make them crawl between my legs.
What to do Jah? They are not as clever or as hardworking as the chings over there and the mat govt do not love them like the babi putras over there so these lazy good for nothing buggers steal lor.

you have a point here.

The worst are the chinese. They succeed cos of their blood sweat and tears and high intelligence all due to their own ability unlike the others that get treated better cos of race or only know how to blame everyone else. At the end the chinese will make it thru just like how they defeated the mongolians and the japs etc.

yes,i sympathise with the chinese in mudland and indonesia
most are hardworking folks but are being screwed by the corrupted system

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Know What You Mean

TCA1942.jpg

Yes you believe in the goodness of helping a fellow human being but unfortunately the world isn't this kind type of place. Many grey areas around.

I know what you mean. But, you still have to see people in black and white too - good guys and bad guys. There all sorts of creatures here on earth: some move in the night, some are predators, some are ... it's big jungle out there. All ears open to all directions and watch your back ! Take my advice. Do watch your back.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal

That place where the Indian guys rob bread shop is Butterworth. It is a really rough place. Lots of Indian Criminals. My family go to Penang a lot, but we never step into Butterworth on advice of Penang locals. One thing, Penang people very honest and 'straight.' They will call a spade a spade. Listen to them and heed their advice, and you'll be all right.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got robbed in JB before too. Just a daytrip to Desaru beach my ex-BF drove me. On the way back, you know, drivers pump petrol. I went into the petrol station 7-11 to buy a drink. Out of door suddenly one Malay men snatched my handbag and sped off in his motorbike. I lost everything including IC execept lucky, my passport was in the car, not in the handbag. My ex-BF said just unlucky, forget it and let's go back Singapore. I went to Lavender to report stolen IC. They said fine $100. Got robbed is my own business. Law is fine $100 for replacing IC. Singapore police and immigration useless and brainless. Got robbed also got fined! :mad:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i got robbed of my sanity in Sinkiepoor when i started to post on sbf......but its ok, i like it and i'm happy here. Thats all that matters.

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got robbed in JB before too. :mad:

ooh, my poor dear
I got robbed there too, the bugger pulled me to the roadside, said I was doing hundred sixty over hundred ten limit and robbed me of fifty ringits :oIo:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got robbed in JB before too. Just a daytrip to Desaru beach my ex-BF drove me. On the way back, you know, drivers pump petrol. I went into the petrol station 7-11 to buy a drink. Out of door suddenly one Malay men snatched my handbag and sped off in his motorbike. I lost everything including IC execept lucky, my passport was in the car, not in the handbag. My ex-BF said just unlucky, forget it and let's go back Singapore. I went to Lavender to report stolen IC. They said fine $100. Got robbed is my own business. Law is fine $100 for replacing IC. Singapore police and immigration useless and brainless. Got robbed also got fined! :mad:

I think they aim woman walking alone. But the fine is damn unreasonable. Kana robbed also must pay fine. 天理何在?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got robbed there too, the bugger pulled me to the roadside, said I was doing hundred sixty over hundred ten limit and robbed me of fifty ringits :oIo:

Botak, your case is call bribery not robbery LOL

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

ooh, my poor dear

Botak, your case is call bribery not robbery LOL

Not to mention that he actually admitted to overspeeding by sixty. I hate speed demons. My parents were killed by speed demons.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal

why are there so many of such criminals in butterworth?
For an answer to this, you got to ask the local Sociologist. I am neither a Sociologist nor a Butterworth local. I am what the Americans call a "Quick Study:" Just one word, or 1 short sentence, and I get the message already. Being a "Quick Study" has saved my skin many a time in strange lands and dangerous places. I would advise you to be like me.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People are always told to make informed decisions, not blind decisions. This looks to be at Butterworth,
not sure if its in Penang?

If Singapore is that safe, people i know wouldn't have been raped in their own safe country.
No country is 100% safe from crime, my aunt and even godmother got robbed at knife point
in their own housing estate. I didn't see this reported in news at all. Why did you think they installed
cameras in lifts? For fun or catching courting couples??

One of my mother in laws neighbours child got abducted in Ang Mo Kio, 6 months later still cannot find.
Still missing. :(

Crime happens everywhere, its how one react and work around it. If someone died in some resort
in Singapore, should we avoid it completely? If one is so worried, one of the first place to avoid should be the
area around Bugis.

A guy killed others in Yishun recently and allegedly got one to fall to her death, so Yishun condemned?
If you seriously look at it, there is no one place in Singapore (maybe Oxley i know) that is free from crime.

Bukit Batok had a rape cum murder case that is still unsolved until now. Lots more sad stories about Bukit
Batok here if one cares to have a look.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20110110-257445.html

What LHL and gang doing?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

the problem is you did not lodge a police report after ur IC got robbed, ICA will waive the $100 if you have document to prove the above incident