• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Kim Lim officially single!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/kim-lim-single-legal-battle-divorce-crocs-ex-husband-746156

Kim Lim Officially Single After 8-Month Legal Battle With Ex-Husband, Who Tried To Claim For Items Like A $120 Pair Of Crocs​

Kim and her ex Leslie signed the papers yesterday (Feb 7). 8days.sggot more details from sources close to the heiress.
Toh Ziyi
Toh Ziyi
08 Feb 2023 at 19:50
Bookmark

Share on FacebookShare on WhatsAppShare on TwitterShare on WeChat

Kim Lim kim-lim-divorce-official

Billionaire heiress-turned-beauty mogul Kim Lim, 31, and her 34-year-old IT entrepreneur ex Leslie are legally wife and husband no more.

The ex-couple tied the knot in a lavish, fairytale wedding ceremony earlier last year. However, their marriage only lasted two months, with Kim removing all traces of Leslie from her socials soon after.

n late December, Kim spoke to local magazine Icon Singapore, where she shared that their marriage turned sour after she found out that Leslie was a completely different person before and after marriage.

A source close to Kim also shared with 8days.sg that Kim was subjected to "verbal abuse that badly affected her mental health" during the short-lived marriage.

Earlier today (February 8), Kim took to her Instagram Story to share that her split from Leslie is now legal.

“Finally. The past 8 months have been super traumatic for me but I am happy that I am finally done with all the nonsense I had to deal with because of you,” she wrote.

Kim went on to share that she’s “super duper glad to be able to put all these behind me and move on with my life”.

“Although I am disappointed with how everything turned out, I am also thankful for having learnt a valuable lesson,” she concluded, adding a emoji of a bride, with a red X over it.

Sources close to Kim revealed more to 8days.sg about the split.

As it turns out, Kim and Leslie were locked in a legal battle for the past eight months, and according to the source, signed the deed of separation papers yesterday (Feb 7).

The proceedings were held up as Kim's ex had come up with a "long list" of things that he wanted to claim from Kim after their split.
“[The list of items] included a S$120 pair of Crocs and Sonos speakers worth $1200,” one source revealed, adding: “But the claims didn’t hold up in court.”

Kim and her ex-husband Leslie at their Guo Da Li ceremony.
Apart from attempting to claim the items from Kim, one source shared that Leslie took back all the gold bars that he had presented to Kim during their Guo Da Li ceremony (betrothal ceremony] in February 2022.
At that time, it was estimated that the gifts, which included a large assortment of gold jewellery, gold bars, a well as two Hermès bags and a pair of Rolex watches, cost about S$2mil.

However, another source revealed to 8days.sg that the majority of the Guo Dai Li gifts actually came from Kim's side.
The same source also shared that Kim's ex still owes her a huge sum of money — an amount that's apparently close to half a million — which Kim had loaned Leslie to pay for the wedding.

"He said he would pay her back but he didn't," added the source.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They were so in love!!!!

5-1.jpg.webp

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
BBFAs what are you waiting for? Maituliao, cheong ah!

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/kim-lim-single-legal-battle-divorce-crocs-ex-husband-746156
The proceedings were held up as Kim's ex had come up with a "long list" of things that he wanted to claim from Kim after their split.
“[The list of items] included a S$120 pair of Crocs and Sonos speakers worth $1200,” one source revealed, adding: “But the claims didn’t hold up in court.”

Apart from attempting to claim the items from Kim, one source shared that Leslie took back all the gold bars that he had presented to Kim during their Guo Da Li ceremony (betrothal ceremony] in February 2022.
At that time, it was estimated that the gifts, which included a large assortment of gold jewellery, gold bars, a well as two Hermès bags and a pair of Rolex watches, cost about S$2mil.

However, another source revealed to 8days.sg that the majority of the Guo Dai Li gifts actually came from Kim's side.
The same source also shared that Kim's ex still owes her a huge sum of money — an amount that's apparently close to half a million — which Kim had loaned Leslie to pay for the wedding.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...m-for-items-like-a-120-pair-of-crocs.6870530/
----------------

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be due to her plastic face, after marriage Leslie saw the real Kim Lim, was shocked kua tio kwee jitao run like hell.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be due to her plastic face, after marriage Leslie saw the real Kim Lim, was shocked kua tio kwee jitao run like hell.

Yes, to see what a woman really looks like, observe her when she wakes up in the morning. :wink:

Alternatively, if you wish to see without getting to the bedroom, take her to a water theme park, swimming pool or some outdoor adventure which involves water e.g. kayaking. :cool:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kim Lim Officially Single After 8-Month Legal Battle With Ex-Husband, Who Tried To Claim For Items Like A $120 Pair Of Crocs​

Kim and her ex Leslie signed the papers yesterday (Feb 7). 8days.sg got more details from sources close to the heiress.

Toh Ziyi
Toh Ziyi

08 Feb 2023 at 19:50

Kim Lim kim-lim-divorce-official

Billionaire heiress-turned-beauty mogul Kim Lim, 31, and her 34-year-old IT entrepreneur ex Leslie are legally wife and husband no more.

The ex-couple tied the knot in a lavish, fairytale wedding ceremony earlier last year. However, their marriage only lasted two months, with Kim removing all traces of Leslie from her socials soon after.

In late December, Kim spoke to local magazine Icon Singapore, where she shared that their marriage turned sour after she found out that Leslie was a completely different person before and after marriage.

A source close to Kim also shared with 8days.sg that Kim was subjected to "verbal abuse that badly affected her mental health" during the short-lived marriage.

Earlier today (February 8), Kim took to her Instagram Story to share that her split from Leslie is now legal.

Kim reposted this snap of her enjoying celebratory champagne last night (right), and confirmed her divorce earlier today.

“Finally. The past 8 months have been super traumatic for me but I am happy that I am finally done with all the nonsense I had to deal with because of you,” she wrote.

Kim went on to share that she’s “super duper glad to be able to put all these behind me and move on with my life”.
“Although I am disappointed with how everything turned out, I am also thankful for having learnt a valuable lesson,” she concluded, adding a emoji of a bride, with a red X over it.

She's officially single now.
Sources close to Kim revealed more to 8days.sg about the split.

As it turns out, Kim and Leslie were locked in a legal battle for the past eight months, and according to the source, signed the deed of separation papers yesterday (Feb 7).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of 百年好合, how about 一夜好合

Be husband and wife for one night. 洞房 till the morning light.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the allegations from the source are true, it’s such a stupid thing. Lend husband money to buy things to gift to yourself. Lol

Rich ppl are truly sick in the heads.