• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kaa’ba is very powerful

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you joking? This us from the straight path verse.
You read the al fatihah it says lead us to the straight path....
And don't treat quran like some kind of deity with all the answers. It's just s book. It's knowledge has been surpassed by current technology. God is right there very near if you need guidance.
What you quoted isn't from the Surah Fatihah.
That's why Muslims are sticklers for accuracy, details and facts, because we don't want to end up like the christians @JohnTan
I know it may be too much to demand from a non muslim such as yourself.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% × 100% is still 100%. You failed math in school?

Watever. To u trinity is also one. 1+1+1= 1 when shld be 3. 100%+100%= 100% when it shld be 200%. Now your god also among Chinese dieties. Can suka suka in out of human bodies.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1550830721000951

Academic studies on claimed past-life memories: A scoping review​

Author links open overlay panelLucam J. Moraes MSc a, Gabrielle S. Barbosa a, João Pedro G.B. Castro a, Jim B. Tucker MD b, Alexander Moreira-Almeida MD, PhD a
Show more
Outline
Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.explore.2021.05.006Get rights and content
Under a Creative Commons license
open access

Abstract​

This study reviews observational studies regarding alleged past-life memories published as scientific articles, and points out their bibliometric and methodological characteristics. Scientific databases were screened (Scopus, Web of Science, PubMed/Medline, PsycINFO, Scielo, and OpenGrey).

The 78 included studies were classified by their methodological and bibliometric characteristics. The peak of publications occurred from 1990 to 2010 (45%), and Asia was the most investigated territory (58 studies); most of investigations were related to children (84%) and case report was the predominant study design (60%).

Interview was the predominant methodological approach (73%), followed by documental analysis (50%).

Claimed past-life memories (100%), unusual behaviors (74%) and birthmarks/defects (37%) were the most investigated variables. Investigations of past-life memories should be encouraged around all cultures, and future studies should consider previous methodological features and try to overcome their limitations.
I was Napolean. And before that part of the mongol horde.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you quoted isn't from the Surah Fatihah.
That's why Muslims are sticklers for accuracy, details and facts, because we don't want to end up like the christians @JohnTan
I know it may be too much to demand from a non muslim such as yourself.
I used to go for prayers but not anymore. I saw the light. And seek guidance all the time.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to go for prayers but not anymore. I saw the light. And seek guidance all the time.
That explains it. When you saw the light, when there were none physically, your neurons were firing off uncontrollably. And not only the neurons that were related to vision, probably some that were use for logic, wisdom and rationalizing also got fried.
Now I understand why you are like this.
The layman's parlance is, you're nuts. Seek help.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Watever. To u trinity is also one. 1+1+1= 1 when shld be 3. 100%+100%= 100% when it shld be 200%. Now your god also among Chinese dieties. Can suka suka in out of human bodies.

Your math is really shitty.

100% × 100% = 1 × 1 = 1

2 × 100% = 200%

Better go back to school and retake your psle math

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 1924 cairo quran isn't the only scripture in islam.
Sneaky of you to deliberately avoid mentioning that the hadith and sunnah are recognised as islamic scriptures too.

I told u to go to any mosques. Look at the Quran. All same same. Be Spore Jb or Batam. Semua sama.

But when i go to any Church, every church diff version of bible. Go to catholic church, bible got extra chapters.:geek:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your math is really shitty.

100% × 100% = 1 × 1 = 1

2 × 100% = 200%

Better go back to school and retake your psle math

Jesus + god = 2. Cos jesus 100% god and god is 100% man. So is 200%.

1+1+1= 3. So now 3 gods. Wow, mcam chinese deities.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus + god = 2. Cos jesus 100% god and god is 100% man. So is 200%.

1+1+1= 3. So now 3 gods. Wow, mcam chinese deities.

1 × 1 × 1 = 1.

moslem math fail. Only know how to rape kids and tell lies like their fake prophet muhammad. Want to burn in hell with muhammad too?

100% × 100% = 200% ?? Nobody in your silly ummah tell you that your math fail??

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your moslem quran said that the Trinity was father, mother and son. You disagree with your 1924 cairo edition quran?

Your math already fail. No need to debate with me about 1 + 1 +1, when you already said that 1 x 1 = 2. Are you a moron?

A simple Google check will show that moslem countries have the highest number of rape, suicide, murder and crazy problems.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/wor...rder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038