• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kaa’ba is very powerful

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudsliimes are very creative. It’s akin another esteemed mudslime once said we are clever after drinking his country water. How wise. What a progressive religion.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
this might be some hindu belief reincarnating in the form of false love for kaaba.

kaaba was destroyed multiple times in the past. Muslims don't worship idols.

how stupid is this?

idol worship is akin to hinduism.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why illogical Muslims like these are as dangerous as fanatical christians who thinks god is a man who shat.
Right @JohnTan ?

at least, we can say Islam is the true religion. The Holy Quran has remained unadulterated.

But what can be said in defence of faggotry and pink dot that faggots like @JohnTan like to promote? Why does he have this knack for taking it up the arse? I don't see anything good coming out of it.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least, we can say Islam is the true religion. The Holy Quran has remained unadulterated.

But what can be said in defence of faggotry and pink dot that faggots like @JohnTan like to promote? Why does he have this knack for taking it up the arse? I don't see anything good coming out of it.
He is enjoying it.
And have you not realise, he hasn't, for once, denied or disputed it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why illogical Muslims like these are as dangerous as fanatical christians who thinks god is a man who shat.
Right @JohnTan ?

That's why illogical moslems think that a pedophile thief like muhammad is a prophet. Your fake prophet muhammad is burning in hell, and you'll join him.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why illogical moslems think that a pedophile thief like muhammad is a prophet. Your fake prophet muhammad is burning in hell, and you'll join him.
How can he be a pedophile when he married post puberty?
How can he be a thief and the warlord yet he was among the poorest?
How can he be god when he needed to go to toilet to shit?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can he be a pedophile when he married post puberty?

50 year old man marry 6 year old kid is not pedophile?? 53 year old man fucked 9 year old kid is not pedophile???
Your lie is really really weak.

How can he be a thief and the warlord yet he was among the poorest?

Your own islamic scriptures described mahomet leading his men to raid caravans for profit. That's thievery, regardless whether he kept the loot for himself or gave it all away to his fighters as reward.

How can he be god when he needed to go to toilet to shit?

Because Jesus is 100% man and 100% God at the same time.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Without The Kaa’ba, The World Might Stop, Revealed American Researcher​

BySahar Fatima
July 12, 2023
https://startuppakistan.com.pk/world-will-stop-without-kaaba-amazing-new-research-has-emerged/#

According to new research, the world can stop without the Kaaba because the rotation of the earth is due to the tawaf of the Kaaba and prayers.

https://startuppakistan.com.pk/world-will-stop-without-kaaba-amazing-new-research-has-emerged/
With this peer reviewed scientific revelation, I am forever indebted to all muslims. Heck, I might even convert!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
With this peer reviewed scientific revelation, I am forever indebted to all muslims. Heck, I might even convert!
better don't talk so much here. this forum got many knowledgeable religious scholars from many religions. later u tiohoot upside down then u know

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1695307455065.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 year old man marry 6 year old kid is not pedophile?? 53 year old man fucked 9 year old kid is not pedophile???
Your lie is really really weak.
Marrying anyone post puberty is never pedophilia.
If you don't believe ask the priest who poked your arse.
Your own islamic scriptures described mahomet leading his men to raid caravans for profit. That's thievery, regardless whether he kept the loot for himself or gave it all away to his fighters as reward.
The KAFIRS broke the treaty, raiding Muslim caravans. Allah allowed his prophet to return the favour. That doesn't sound thieving. It's taking back what is stolen from you.

Because Jesus is 100% man and 100% God at the same time.
That's 200%. Illogical and irrational.
Well I guess if you can believe god shat you can believe anything.