• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kaa’ba is very powerful

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
better don't talk so much here. this forum got many knowledgeable religious scholars from many religions. later u tiohoot upside down then u know
They can't hoot me, because I don't believe in any deity. I only believe in love, which is why I am trying to save them from their own stupidity.:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's billion dollar industry of course it can't stop churning
Maybe trillion dollar.
Just one century ago, or even before WWII, it was a backwater. Its grandiosity only started with the oil boom.
Muslim caliph never considered mecca as important. Nobody fought over it. Nor bothered to turn it into a large city. Nor mention if they had performed the haj like what current muslims doing. Its like mecca just rose yo prominent just recently.
They were all fighting for jerusalem, damascus, baghdad, egypt. Those were areas of relevance. The food baskets. Fertile crescent.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe trillion dollar.
Just one century ago, or even before WWII, it was a backwater. Its grandiosity only started with the oil boom.
Muslim caliph never considered mecca as important. Nobody fought over it. Nor bothered to turn it into a large city. Nor mention if they had performed the haj like what current muslims doing. Its like mecca just rose yo prominent just recently.
They were all fighting for jerusalem, damascus, baghdad, egypt. Those were areas of relevance. The food baskets. Fertile crescent.
mecca is the most brilliant idea from the islamic religion

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
With this peer reviewed scientific revelation, I am forever indebted to all muslims. Heck, I might even convert!

I have known several converts at Darul Arqam. They used to be anti-Islam. Just like you. So we Muslims, can only share and deliver the message of Islam here. The rest is up to Allah s.w.t.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe trillion dollar.
interesting perspective. it's what the rise of Jewish and Semitic nationalism has done to promote zionist capitalism in Israel. How messianic "christians" are now selling the holy land as a pilgrim's homage, where they will show you where jesus' birth place was, where His tomb was, and all the places in the Bible brought to life. Unless you were a contemporary of the apostles, and even then they didn't have the full portait of The Lord's life and His itinerary, everything is pure guess work.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nor mention if they had performed the haj like what current muslims doing.

Which bible u read?

This is what mentioned in the Quran.

And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], "Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]." (Q2:125)

Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah. So whoever makes Hajj to the House or performs 'umrah - there is no blame upon him for walking between them. And whoever volunteers good - then indeed, Allah is appreciative and Knowing. (Q2:158)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which bible u read?

NIV and King James

This is what mentioned in the Quran.

Which version of the quran you read? The standardized 1924 Cairo version? Or some other version?

And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], "Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]." (Q2:125)

I highly doubt Abraham ever walked all the way to mecca. The arabian religion is basically a ripoff of the Bible and the Torah, with locations changed to fit a more arabic audience.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have known several converts at Darul Arqam. They used to be anti-Islam. Just like you. So we Muslims, can only share and deliver the message of Islam here. The rest is up to Allah s.w.t.
I am not anti-muslim. I am anti anyone who subscribes to ancient fairy tales, takes them as absolute truth, makes it their life guiding principle and goes around murdering in the name of, to start "holy wars" in the name of. The muslims and christians were guilty of it during the medieval period. In the 21st century, the muslims are still at it. If that's not stupid and hateful, I don't know what is.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
NIV and King James

Which version of the quran you read? The standardized 1924 Cairo version? Or some other version?

I highly doubt Abraham ever walked all the way to mecca. The arabian religion is basically a ripoff of the Bible and the Torah, with locations changed to fit a more arabic audience.

Teres only one version i.e. in our head. All hafiz memorised only one version. You go to any mosque, pick up any Quran, any part of the world. All similar. 114 surahs. Go try it if you dont believe me. Seeing is believing physically. Go Spore, Msia, Indon, Thailand Mosque etc. Just pick any Quran and go compare.

You should those tangki. Maybe one of their religion's scholars can explain to you.

No different fm your logic. So they also 100% god/human too. So now your god jesus is also among those dieties? :biggrin:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not anti-muslim. I am anti anyone who subscribes to ancient fairy tales, takes them as absolute truth, makes it their life guiding principle and goes around murdering in the name of, to start "holy wars" in the name of. The muslims and christians were guilty of it during the medieval period. In the 21st century, the muslims are still at it. If that's not stupid and hateful, I don't know what is.

I would say things get worst after Sept 11. Suicide bombing. Seldom/never heard of before 9/11. Only know tamil tigers did that. No thanks to US/Nato/West invasion of Iraq, war in Egypt, Lybia, Syria etc.

Allah s.w.t created Jinns and humans to worship HIM. Unlike the angels, both species, Jinns/Humans are given the choice to accept Allah or to reject HIS religion. You say fairy tales that means you dont believe in the unseen? Spiritual world?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I would say things get worst after Sept 11. Suicide bombing. Seldom/never heard of before 9/11. Only know tamil tigers did that. No thanks to US/Nato/West invasion of Iraq, war in Egypt, Lybia, Syria etc.

Allah s.w.t created Jinns and humans to worship HIM. Unlike the angels, both species, Jinns/Humans are given the choice to accept Allah or to reject HIS religion. You say fairy tales that means you dont believe in the unseen? Spiritual world?
I believe the soul is eternal, and there exists a spiritual world. And that each religion tries to explain the meaning of life and where we go after this life, according to its founder's interpretation of "truth". And the founder or founders were just as human as us, with faults and weaknesses. Hence, organised religion is bs for the most part. And bad for civilisation because it causes division, destruction and unnecessary deaths. I like to think of myself as being spiritual. So I am not really an atheist. Perhaps an agnostic? But one thing's for certain, I don't subscribe to any organised religion.

Screenshot_2018-03-04_22.07.54-1024x758.png

This is good reading - https://chopra.com/articles/religion-vs-spirituality-the-difference-between-them

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
NIV and King James
Why read kjv? Don't you know kjv copied and translated from the Catholic bible? Should you be reading the most original bible?And kjv threw out 6 books from there? Imaging the insolence, throwing out the words of god! Hahaha

All I see are the original Quran. Even your scholars admit that. You're too desperate to equate your corrupted bible to the Quran. Hahaha

Ask the Jews they know better. Even they admit the name of Muhammad is in their Hebrew Torah.
And the prophet didn't know how to read or write so how could he change anything, like say, god shat...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe trillion dollar.
True.

Muslim caliph never considered mecca as important.

Makkah Madinah Al Quds have always been three holiest cities for Muslims.

Nobody fought over it. Nor bothered to turn it into a large city. Nor mention if they had performed the haj like what current muslims doing. Its like mecca just rose yo prominent just recently.

Muslims have always performed Hajj from all parts of the world going by steam ships, by camels, horses, foot, going as far as Ibn Battuta there are reports describing how he personally completed the Hajj. absurd of you to claim nobody cared about Hajj. Hajj has always been important for Muslims in days of yore when transport was ill developed.

Bangla alone is more fertile than all those desert countries combined. To this day, Bangla ALONE has a bigger population than those countries combined (i.e. Egypt, Al Quds in Palestine which is occupied by Zionist terorrists, Syria, Iraq). If you consider that current day Bangla is a curtailed version of original Bangla, which should have included West Bangla, Assam, Behar etc in it, then the area is even bigger and so is the population.

Indon Java alone is more fertile, add in empty Sumatra, Borneo and the likes, it becomes obvious that those desert countries were not that fertile, and are not that fertile countries.

In that region, of course, Egypt Iraq Syria are home to the most ancient civilizations and also some of the longest mightiest rivers. Naturally, those were important regions for them. But as we know plenty of rivers flow through yankee territory, and yet they had no civilization and their current country is only abt 250 years old.

This gives you some idea.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the soul is eternal, and there exists a spiritual world. And that each religion tries to explain the meaning of life and where we go after this life, according to its founder's interpretation of "truth". And the founder or founders were just as human as us, with faults and weaknesses. Hence, organised religion is bs for the most part. And bad for civilisation because it causes division, destruction and unnecessary deaths. I like to think of myself as being spiritual. So I am not really an atheist. Perhaps an agnostic? But one thing's for certain, I don't subscribe to any organised religion.

Screenshot_2018-03-04_22.07.54-1024x758.png

This is good reading - https://chopra.com/articles/religion-vs-spirituality-the-difference-between-them

Basically you are a moron who likes to spout stupid ideas as if they are words of wisdom. Pretending to be a know it all smart alec.

Your belief is false. Why would you believe a false religion such as yours would be true and stand the test of time as opposed to the true religion?

What supporting evidence can you attach for your stupid belief? Wasn't it you who tried to sound intelligent by pointing to some stupid pasta or sth else as your God?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teres only one version i.e. in our head. All hafiz memorised only one version. You go to any mosque, pick up any Quran, any part of the world. All similar. 114 surahs. Go try it if you dont believe me. Seeing is believing physically. Go Spore, Msia, Indon, Thailand Mosque etc. Just pick any Quran and go compare.

I think disinterested observers reading these exchanges, too, can understand what fraudulent methods are used by these fraudsters and swindlers.

They keep inventing utterly fabricated lies, changing the story in face of interrogation every time.

So where are the manuscripts, transcripts along with the noted differences of these supposedly, allegedly diff version of the Holy Quran? Why can't they put up screenshots of these allegedly different versions of the Holy Quran for the whole world to read?

Whole world should be reading these supposedly different versions?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

You stupid or what? Or a hypocrite as well as an imbecile?

Which Christian country was invaded by Muslims, attacked by Muslims because of a holy war in last 50 years?

How many Muslim countries were destroyed invaded bombed millions of innocent childrern women men elderly killed injured displaced etc etc with nothing done to the kafir invaders and the whole world not doing anythign and pretending as if nothing happened?

Btw, stinkypura ALSO sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraq, dun ever forget that. As stinkypura is a loyal yankee vassal, reckoning might be coming its way if indon or melayun ever got their acts together. even if they were semi competent, they'd have leveled stinkypura. dun forget that.

dun forget stinkypura has always been anti Muslim, anti Islam from day 1. that was since lky the old fart's days and the policy has contineud unabated everywhere. what percentage of global Muslim talented immigrants make their way to stinkypura? how come Muslims would rather migrate to kafir euro or yankee territory rather than to supposedly peace lvoing lilly white pristine non corrupt, nondiscriminatory stinkypura? speaks volumes on stinkypura anti Islamic policies and slant.

if stinkypura were not anti Islamic, never would we have seen Muslim immigrants going to the home of the SAME kuffar that have invaded and ruined their countries and killed millions and injured insulted displaced tens of millions more rather than migrating to supposedly Islamic friendly, nondiscriminatory stinkypura.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@mudhatter

I didn't bother to read all your drivel, merely caught the first sentence when you called me smart. Thank you kindly sir. You're just an angry, frustrated loser who's furious his life hasn't gone the way he envisioned. Spouting islamic history and wanting to show everyone your knowledge of current affairs, belittling and abusing anyone who holds an alternative view. You remind me of one fucking loser on this forum ptader or something like that. Your "vast" knowledge hasn't improved your life or enriched you. You're a pauper actually. I pity your family and the folks who have to interact with you. Please stay away from my posts, I will put you on my ignore list. Yucks! Eeee!