• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big evil which the Bible a dangerous book is abusable for... Genocide:wink:
The Hebrew Bible and Koran shared the same reasoning. They are all abusable and dangerous. Period.

Still confused between abused and abuser?

So you are saying that once the Bible is disabused no one will conclude that the Bible is evil or dangerous?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This frodo I suspect is an orthodox fundamentalist and one of his secret wishes is to turn peesai land into a christen kingdom:wink:

Thank godness, we have the protection of secular laws! If not, I won't be surprised some of those fundamentalists will be slaying(not literally) their christian swords against heathen pagans:wink:

Define orthodox fundamentalist.

Yes, I do wield a sword, not a literal one, but a spiritual one. The Bible is the Christian's "sword of the Spirit". I use it to slay and demolish your arguments against the faith.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still confused between abused and abuser?

So you are saying that once the Bible is disabused no one will conclude that the Bible is evil or dangerous?

May be yes, but can the bible be disabused? The abrahamic books had bred bastards like hilter and con hee. Can you say for sure in time to come, these books will cease to breed $ milking bastards like con hee or another hitler?
012-The-bible-is-like-a-rose.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the bible and the other abrahamic books so abusable in history and current time? :wink:

Last edited:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only Then

Only when he has ceased to need things
can a man truly be his own master
and so really exist.

~Anwar Sadat~

So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.
~Paul in 1 Tim 6:8 NLT~

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
God's Happy Killers

Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a new song. Sing his praises in the assembly of the faithful. O Israel, rejoice in your Maker. O people of Jerusalem, exult in your King. Praise his name with dancing, accompanied by tambourine and harp. For the LORD delights in his people; he crowns the humble with salvation. Let the faithful rejoice in this honor. Let them sing for joy as they lie on their beds. Let the praises of God be in their mouths, and a sharp sword in their hands – to execute vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples, to bind their kings with shackles and their leaders with iron chains, to execute the judgment written against them. This is the glory of his faithful ones. Praise the LORD! (Psalms 149:1-9 NLT)

aaaaaaaaaaaa2.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be yes, but can the bible be disabused? The abrahamic books had bred bastards like hilter and con hee. Can you say for sure in time to come, these books will cease to breed $ milking bastards like con hee or another hitler?
012-The-bible-is-like-a-rose.jpg

If you say the Bible can be abused, then it means it can also not be abused. What others are guilty of doing, do you have to justify yours because of them?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you say the Bible can be abused, then it means it can also not be abused. What others are guilty of doing, do you have to justify yours because of them?
hell6.gif

I don't indulge in RAPE, INCEST, VIRGIN CAPTURE, SLAVERY, PROSPERITY AND TITHING. I don't used the bible outside of sammyboy. If I happen to get a free copy, I will probably use it as toilet paper:biggrin::wink: At least save my from being influence by the craps it contains.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
For that answer we need to ask those guilty of abusing it. So tell us, what's your answer?

hell6.gif

I am not a christain, only a christard is capable of abusing it:wink: Many christards abuse it for hell condemning. You sure you are not guilty?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Define orthodox fundamentalist.

Yes, I do wield a sword, not a literal one, but a spiritual one. The Bible is the Christian's "sword of the Spirit". I use it to slay and demolish your arguments against the faith.

hell6.gif

Define village atheist first. If there is no secular laws acting as deterrence, some seow lang christains will probably weild a physical one:wink: You could be one:wink:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those Who Believe

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary.
For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible.

~Author Unknown~

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Thing You Think You Cannot Do

You gain strength, experience and confidence by every experience
where you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the
thing you cannot do.

~Eleanor Roosevelt~

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hell6.gif

God Kills and Burns Little Ones

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith Jehovah of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered; and I will tu hand upon the little ones. And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith Jehov two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I w bring the third part into the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try as gold is tried. They shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people; and they shall say, Jehovah is my God. (Zechariah 13:7-9 ASV)

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More

Sin will take you farther than you ever meant to go,
Keep you longer than you ever meant to stay,
And cost you more than you ever meant to pay.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hell6.gif

Kill Old Men and Young Women

You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

Just a story boook, only dumbass takes as truth:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hell6.gif

Kill Old Men and Young Women

You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

Just a story boook, only dumbass takes as truth:wink:

The way you keep attacking and bashing the Bible does not reflect your belief that it is JUST a storybook or myth.

Betcha never thought about how your actions are like pulling the rug from under your own feet.