• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now, an older colleague but same manager rank like me called me DUMBFUCK!

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is full of crazy people.

After they kena insulted, demeaned and shamed, they still got the cheek to come in to post and let the whole world know! Haha…. Is this a form of BDSM?

Sometimes we do that because it's a better alternative than friends who know who you are and have a different perspective in person that keyboard warriors. I only have one friend. The rest of my decision is pull from the bible but the bible just says put your burden to God. So I need to make a decision now. I'll ask forums or use qimendunjia.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter doctor.

I think I should keep to myself from now onwards. I also think airing my views make me look stupid and dumb.

My late father told me once that it's better to keep quiet than to show my weaknesses to the world because if I do, people will look down on me and call me names.

Empty vessel makes the most noise while if you keep quiet, people would think you are actually smart. Observation is a good trait but failure is a better teacher.

I always make a fool of myself but emotionally scarred is better than not knowing and falling into a bigger shit hole.

Last edited:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess I don't suit this forum. I think you are right. Sorry my postings I have offended you.
bro stealing office stationery is part of office culture here. it's seen as a perk. it also reflects how little real income people here have that they feel the need to save $10-20 a month by leeching off office stationery.

I suggest you take one ream of paper for yourself and make paper airplanes. see how many you can throw into the wastepaper basket.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about making use of company resources to mail personal correspondence and get sacked?

Dismissal from NUS​

In 1993, a few months after Chee joined the SDP, he was dismissed from NUS by the Head of the Psychology Department, S. Vasoo, who was also a PAP MP at the time, for allegedly using research funds to send his wife's doctoral thesis to the United States and making false transport claims. Chee denied that he had misused university funds and claimed that he was the victim of a political vendetta. He staged a five-day hunger strike to protest his sacking.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about making use of company resources to mail personal correspondence and get sacked?

Dismissal from NUS​

In 1993, a few months after Chee joined the SDP, he was dismissed from NUS by the Head of the Psychology Department, S. Vasoo, who was also a PAP MP at the time, for allegedly using research funds to send his wife's doctoral thesis to the United States and making false transport claims. Chee denied that he had misused university funds and claimed that he was the victim of a political vendetta. He staged a five-day hunger strike to protest his sacking.
If only email existed in those days…