• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now, an older colleague but same manager rank like me called me DUMBFUCK!

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my lady line manager boss. She is a VP level. She said don't bother and stop being a busy body. She said it's a minor thing and don't get involved in such matters.

She said next time, just close one eye and stop looking for trouble.

So in the end I never file a complaint.

sorry if you dun mind . . . you are really the dumbfuck and chao kaypo here!

its good to be justice pao provided you have weights

see . . . does your manager bother? may I ask will you do the same if the same deeds were done by a VP, P or snr VP???

if you cannot tahan such deeds, and still wanna comment . . . you could have told him that he owes you a lunch etc. if you think he's worth it

why build 小人 around yourself?

the truth is . . . . from his behavior and he knows it will not make any difference even if you walk into HR !!!

and HR will see you as trouble-maker too.

but of coz, you could have stopped and told him to watch his language or foul mouth on-the-spot, but you let him walked away !!!

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
but of coz, you could have stopped and told him to watch his language or foul mouth on-the-spot, but you let him walked away !!!
I am not the aggressive type, though sometimes, I can be passive aggressive.

I know I am different from most Sammyboyers who are more alpha and aggressive, as evidenced from the threads and posts I read here in this forum.

But it's just me. I would just say what I want to say on the facts but I wouldn't be aggressive enough to pursue my rights.

I don't think I can change.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my lady line manager boss. She is a VP level. She said don't bother and stop being a busy body. She said it's a minor thing and don't get involved in such matters.

Means u bo lumpar la. lol KNN talk so much and end up suck thumb and squeeze own balls! Then come to post on forum and let everyone know what an idiot u are!

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't you punch him in the face for insulting you? No wonder you deserve to be insulted. You're clearly a wimp, worse than a beta.

You raise your hand to a man who is more empty above the neck than he is below his waist? A war of words is a gauge of intelligence. If you can't identify a comeback and use your fist instead. It really says a lot about your intelligence.

Men who wield their fist against words are no better than a thug. I was told a man who can control their emotions can't do big things.

Tell me I'm wrong?

Last edited:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dabao my lunch today and ate at my own work station. The weather was too hot today and I didn't feel like eating out.

When I finished my lunch, I was walking to the pantry to dispose the food packaging. I passed by the office network photocopying cum printer machine.

I saw this older colleague of mine who is in his mid 40s (but same manager rank as me) collecting his printing of PLSE exam papers?!? I think he is printing for his kids. I just ignored.

Aftrr I had disposed the lunch packaging in the pantry trash bin and returning to my own workstation, I walked past him again at the printing area.

In addition to the PSLE exam paper printouts he was holding, he had two reams of photocopying paper in his arms.

So I walked to him and asked why he printed his private stuff using office printer. I also asked why he took the 2 reams of photocopying paper.

He wasn't even embarrassed.

He said to me : "Don't be a DUMBFUCK! Everyone does it. Photocopying paper is needed for work from home. Not happy go complain HR lah!"

I asked him if he has a printer at home and his supposed reason for taking 2 reams of office photocopying paper, then why print PSLE exam papers using office printer?

He quickly walked away and muttered "FUCKING DUMBFUCK" and "Chow Kay Poh".

I am now contemplating whether to lodge a complaint against him.

Bloody thief and foul mouth useless man! :mad:

I'm not gay. But are you above average flaccid of marikita? Im asking because it seems only men with big testicles will resort to fight first talk later.

I'm above average but family jewels smaller than a golf ball. And I rather run then fight unless I'm force to. And will resort to tearing their ear or biting their nose as opposed to punching.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means u bo lumpar la. lol KNN talk so much and end up suck thumb and squeeze own balls! Then come to post on forum and let everyone know what an idiot u are!

Is it wrong to control emotions than to flew of the handle at first reaction? If you are easily triggered by words of another person opinion. What does this say of you? And what does this say of the other person? Most people spew language beyond the kampung spirit are no better than animals.

But if my wife (if I have one) modesty is challenge. I'm worry ill break his joints or get kill. Even if he is 7 ft. I'm not sure if when reality strikes. I make sure I don't grow old and fat and slow.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You raise your hand to a man who is more empty above the neck than he is below his waist? A war of words is a gauge of intelligence. If you can't identify a comeback and use your fist instead. It really says a lot about your intelligence.

Men who wield their fist against words are no better than a thug. I was told a man who can control their emotions can't do big things.

Tell me I'm wrong?

You're wrong. A man controls his emotions only when faced against a stronger adversary. Bid your time and strike back later.

But the TS was facing a fellow peer or inferior. Towards such people, don't give face or back down. It makes you look weak.

If you prefer a non-violent approach, then TS should have said "Stealing is a crime, dumbfuck!".

But I still prefer to punch an inferior guy for being rude to me.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're wrong. A man controls his emotions only when faced against a stronger adversary. Bid your time and strike back later.

But the TS was facing a fellow peer or inferior. Towards such people, don't give face or back down. It makes you look weak.

If you prefer a non-violent approach, then TS should have said "Stealing is a crime, dumbfuck!".

But I still prefer to punch an inferior guy for being rude to me.

Rich guy. Compensation in civil court. If the person lies down and call police and ambulance. You might think twice.

Linglinglonglong

Alfrescian
Loyal

All it takes for bad guys to succeed is for good guys to do nthg. Anyway u covered yourself. If that guy was ever caught and investigate and he bunknife u saying u saw but did not report also. U drag Ur lady boss down with u.

Fact is, most sg dun kaypoh and be bochup. That's how our country got to be in such a state.

Linglinglonglong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just complain about this bastard la.

You let him go once, he will bite u every single time he sees u from now on. Never take half measures!
U should hv jus

U let the guy take Ur space. When he called u df u should jus stand and say, u r the one photocopying Ur kids psle loudly. Why r u calling me names? Show him u r not to be messed Ard with. With this kind of father I pity the values he will impart to his kids.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dabao my lunch today and ate at my own work station. The weather was too hot today and I didn't feel like eating out.

When I finished my lunch, I was walking to the pantry to dispose the food packaging. I passed by the office network photocopying cum printer machine.

I saw this older colleague of mine who is in his mid 40s (but same manager rank as me) collecting his printing of PLSE exam papers?!? I think he is printing for his kids. I just ignored.

Aftrr I had disposed the lunch packaging in the pantry trash bin and returning to my own workstation, I walked past him again at the printing area.

In addition to the PSLE exam paper printouts he was holding, he had two reams of photocopying paper in his arms.

So I walked to him and asked why he printed his private stuff using office printer. I also asked why he took the 2 reams of photocopying paper.

He wasn't even embarrassed.

He said to me : "Don't be a DUMBFUCK! Everyone does it. Photocopying paper is needed for work from home. Not happy go complain HR lah!"

I asked him if he has a printer at home and his supposed reason for taking 2 reams of office photocopying paper, then why print PSLE exam papers using office printer?

He quickly walked away and muttered "FUCKING DUMBFUCK" and "Chow Kay Poh".

I am now contemplating whether to lodge a complaint against him.

Bloody thief and foul mouth useless man! :mad:
Like I always ask… is this real?

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not the aggressive type, though sometimes, I can be passive aggressive.

I know I am different from most Sammyboyers who are more alpha and aggressive, as evidenced from the threads and posts I read here in this forum.

But it's just me. I would just say what I want to say on the facts but I wouldn't be aggressive enough to pursue my rights.

I don't think I can change.

sorry, many in the world do NOT know who they themselves are! including me until 10yrs ago.

honestly, you may be passive but you are not at all near aggressive.

they are 101 ways to hold someone responsible for his/her foul-mouth against you, and you can relax with grin to say . . . .

"pls watch your language or plus . . . before you get into trouble". and of coz, the foul-mouth will react according to his balls/gutfeel of who you are!

his balls may shrink a little and disappear for awhile, maybe to find out who you actually. Or he will retaliate by challenging you . . . "So what!? etc. "

then it becomes your wit if you wanna turn this foul-mouth into your dog, your fren, your enemy etc.

your dog . . . then you owe me a lunch (or something like this)

your fren . . . then you owe me a lunch (or something like this), or lets talk outside like your tone see what you've got . . . buy him lunch or kopi lahhh

your enemy . . . or lets talk outside like your tone see what you've got . . . then flip your camera lohh

take note!
I simmer down my tone to you after the first 2 sentences (if you notice that)..... why?
so you may read the rest with ease!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is full of crazy people.

After they kena insulted, demeaned and shamed, they still got the cheek to come in to post and let the whole world know! Haha…. Is this a form of BDSM?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is full of crazy people.

After they kena insulted, demeaned and shamed, they still got the cheek to come in to post and let the whole world know! Haha…. Is this a form of BDSM?
I think you could be right. Maybe I should stop coming here too often. It's becoming a mental BDSM for me in this forum.

I should learn to internalise and keep my views to myself instead of sharing it openly.

Your message is kind of a good reminder to me. Thanks.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is real.
It doesn't matter doctor.

I think I should keep to myself from now onwards. I also think airing my views make me look stupid and dumb.

My late father told me once that it's better to keep quiet than to show my weaknesses to the world because if I do, people will look down on me and call me names.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I think I should keep to myself from now onwards. I also think airing my views make me look stupid and dumb.

My late father told me once that it's better to keep quiet than to show my weaknesses to the world because if I do, people will look down on me and call me names.
You can always PM me if you want a friend to chat or confide in.

I do have good friends here I PM also to chat.

Ok? Drop me a PM anytime ok?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come on la we all know u like to make stupid postings about girls, sex and assorted rubbish. What’s new?