• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now, an older colleague but same manager rank like me called me DUMBFUCK!

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dabao my lunch today and ate at my own work station. The weather was too hot today and I didn't feel like eating out.

When I finished my lunch, I was walking to the pantry to dispose the food packaging. I passed by the office network photocopying cum printer machine.

I saw this older colleague of mine who is in his mid 40s (but same manager rank as me) collecting his printing of PLSE exam papers?!? I think he is printing for his kids. I just ignored.

Aftrr I had disposed the lunch packaging in the pantry trash bin and returning to my own workstation, I walked past him again at the printing area.

In addition to the PSLE exam paper printouts he was holding, he had two reams of photocopying paper in his arms.

So I walked to him and asked why he printed his private stuff using office printer. I also asked why he took the 2 reams of photocopying paper.

He wasn't even embarrassed.

He said to me : "Don't be a DUMBFUCK! Everyone does it. Photocopying paper is needed for work from home. Not happy go complain HR lah!"

I asked him if he has a printer at home and his supposed reason for taking 2 reams of office photocopying paper, then why print PSLE exam papers using office printer?

He quickly walked away and muttered "FUCKING DUMBFUCK" and "Chow Kay Poh".

I am now contemplating whether to lodge a complaint against him.

Bloody thief and foul mouth useless man! :mad:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dabao my lunch today and ate at my own work station. The weather was too hot today and I didn't feel like eating out.

When I finished my lunch, I was walking to the pantry to dispose the food packaging. I passed by the office network photocopying cum printer machine.

I saw this older colleague of mine who is in his mid 40s (but same manager rank as me) collecting his printing of PLSE exam papers?!? I think he is printing for his kids. I just ignored.

Aftrr I had disposed the lunch packaging in the pantry trash bin and returning to my own workstation, I walked past him again at the printing area.

In addition to the PSLE exam paper printouts he was holding, he had two reams of photocopying paper in his arms.

So I walked to him and asked why he printed his private stuff using office printer. I also asked why he took the 2 reams of photocopying paper.

He said to me : "Don't be a DUMBFUCK! Everyone does it. Photocopying paper is needed for work from home. Not happy go complain HR lah!"

I asked him if he has a printer at home and his supposed reason for taking 2 reams of office photocopying paper, then why print PSLE exam papers using office printer?

KNN my uncle think you don't even need to consider same mareneger rank then you think of questioning him KNN my uncle would tell anyone the same even is ceo KNN
BTW you work in a financial institution is it everywhere also marenager and vp KNN just pui at them like my uncle did KNN

Cuberos

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why didn't you punch him in the face for insulting you? No wonder you deserve to be insulted. You're clearly a wimp, worse than a beta.

@JohnTan is spot on. @bigcockman is a fucking wimp!

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why he is same level as you although much older.
He is from the office admin dept. I don't think there is a career path for him. To me, they are just dead wood people in charge of pantry, doors, security and all those miscellaneous things like clean desk policy etc.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Report HR for psle and PTSD from his use of vocab. Pwn him 9696
I told my lady line manager boss. She is a VP level. She said don't bother and stop being a busy body. She said it's a minor thing and don't get involved in such matters.

She said next time, just close one eye and stop looking for trouble.

So in the end I never file a complaint.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my lady line manager boss. She is a VP level. She said don't bother and stop being a busy body. She said it's a minor thing and don't get involved in such matters.

She said next time, just close one eye and stop looking for trouble.

So in the end I never file a complaint.
Lady boss focused of making money. This paper thing is a small loss. Not worth looking into.