• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just now after lunch with fren,iwent buy 4d 8686

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then after i buy she tell me i am.wasting money and I ask her why
she say follow.her to carpark and i say ok
then at cp, she asked me to just look at the car plate numbers of 23cars like from 10consolation 10starter and 3 top.prizes whether got the number I buy or not
really. dun have wor.
i.think she makes sense
do u think so?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
then at cp, she asked me to just look at the car plate numbers of 23cars like from 10consolation 10starter and 3 top.prizes whether got the number I buy or not
really. dun have wor.
i.think she makes sense
do u think so?
I tot your chiobu friend ask u to go carparl for a quickie piak

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
really. dun have wor.
i.think she makes sense
do u think so?
Did you asked her back, if those numbers happen to appear in the cp cars, will she compensate you the money ?
If the answer is yes then it will make sense.