• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

just now i tio gan and ignored by the aunty at the hdb bakery shop

gsbslut

Stupidman
i wanted to eat the peanut butter waffle so I went there to buy but before i could order, aunty asked : "你要 peanut butter or kaya wafer?".

then i said : "aunty, 我要 waffle 不要 wafer. wafer si 饼干. Waffles 是这个 (pointing my finger at the peanut butter waffle signboard).

she then got angry and said : "nabei, 你买 wafer 还是来捣乱!”

i then replied : "我要 waffle 不要 wafer."

then she just walked away back to her shop and refused to sell me.

LexLuthor

You called her aunty. You deserved it.

Addressing people uncle auntie is a clear sign of low SES.

bushtucker

KNS u argue w auntie over some minor pronunciation error?
Just tell her u want peanut butter and she'll pack one for u and off u go.

8::::::D

i wanted to eat the peanut butter waffle so I went there to buy but before i could order, aunty asked : "你要 peanut butter or kaya wafer?".

then i said : "aunty, 我要 waffle 不要 wafer. wafer si 饼干. Waffles 是这个 (pointing my finger at the peanut butter waffle signboard).

good, well done

flash her lah...............maybe you'll get lucky................ :roflmao:

A big mouth like U gets yr just desserts

VanDick

First glance at your thread title, and I thought you really got fucked physically by the auntie.

When she is asking : "你要 peanut butter or kaya wafer?" She really meant you want to cum on her face or her pussy?

You prefer her to ignore you or put extra "ingredients" into your waffle?