• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just lost a friend to Parkinson's disease

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Sporeans make plans for retirement e.g. saving & investing. However they don't have a plan to look after their health. Some may exercises but few consider the importance of one's diet. Just look around & you will see many cases of serious illnesses.

The PAP is not going to help Sporeans. So you need to DIY.

Agree.

That's why I do 480 squats (used to be 500) daily as exercise.:o

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur "friend" was already dead before he died.....parkinsons took his life.

i wonder how many people have parkinsons on this forum......lots of pioneer generation here.

There seems to be no cure for Parkinson's disease. Doctors will say it is irreversible. Actually it is reversible.

PM me if are interested to find a way to reverse PD.