• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

accountant lost virginity kana dumped

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cam someone summarise for me

SPG Slut get up by AMDK in California, tells Sinkie Beta fiancé, lan lan still marry, but in the end buay tahan divorce. However slut tried to stay in touch because Sinkie Beta became rich lawyer, but was sad but he died without telling her.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Some just call for annulment and pretended like nothing happened :geek:
i got questions.
1.she did not have sex with mr ong all these while while in a relationship with him? then she steal eat with another man? why like that ?
2. she and mr ong must file for divorce and not annulment because she is no longer virgin? or is it after marriage registry registration they piakpiak already so cannot go for annulment but must go for divorce?
3. actually, she and mr ong can go for annulment what. as long as both don't tell truth,no one will know. the judge will inspect sex organs meh?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got questions.
1.she did not have sex with mr ong all these while while in a relationship with him? then she steal eat with another man? why like that ?
2. she and mr ong must file for divorce and not annulment because she is no longer virgin? or is it after marriage registry registration they piakpiak already so cannot go for annulment but must go for divorce?
3. actually, she and mr ong can go for annulment what. as long as both don't tell truth,no one will know. the judge will inspect sex organs meh?
All these questions are best channelled to the most qualified you-know-who :whistling:
Seriously I don't have a proper answer for all of them.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
All these questions are best channelled to the most qualified you-know-who :whistling:
Seriously I don't have a proper answer for all of them.
but I still cannot believe she and mr ong never piakpiak while in a relationship and she chose to let another man piakpiak her. why like that?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
but I still cannot believe she and mr ong never piakpiak while in a relationship and she chose to let another man piakpiak her. why like that?
I think in order for you to believe, you will need to believe if wearing a mask can whistle, or a children will whistle at a auntie first :geek: :whistling::wink:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like sob story of the privileged Sinkie class. In those days, only the rich can afford study abroad