• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Join the Whaha Team. Get free points*!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
FuCk you dead understand TS, you started this kind of thread, later one lor Lee lor soh double headed snakezzzz target you then you know.:oIo:

Dear Sir

1. Our mission is to protect this forum from being abused.

2. Please refrain from using vulgarities as it is our corporate philosophy to be polite and also we support SBF Politeness Movement.

3. Thank you.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dear Ah Meng, Operations Director,
i had mentioned that Ah Meng is a national tourism icon,
and i encouraged the forummers here to watch Planet of The Apes,
(You may verify my postings),
and my points are still Derisory.

wahahahahaha....

Dear Sir

1. We note that you have more than 350 posts and more than 120 points. In our honest view, they are sufficient against any bullying or zappings.

2. Please note that I am only a Manager (not Director).

3. In any event that you are bullied, you can write to Mr Frog, our esteemed CEO based in Bangkok. He will direct me to apply ZAP-AID, our latest and most innovative product against bullying in SBF.

4. Thank you for supporting Whaha.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
wahaha-300x255.png

Fear of Being Zapped?
DO NOT FEAR! No one can Manipulate You!
Your Views Count!
Genuine Newbies can apply for our ZAP-AID* free of charge!

*Only applicable to Genuine Newbies and subject to Signoffs from our CEO and Deputy CEO

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This thread reminds me of my experiences with custom officers in third world countries. All that hemming and hawing, twisting the end of their moustaches and that suggestive look in their eyes. If I don't know better, it's called intimidation and extortion. Pay or take the return trip immediately.

Dear Sir

1. We, at Whaha, thank you for your feedback.

2. Whilst our views differ, we are thankful for you in supporting SBF Politeness Movement in your refrain from using vulgarities.

3. Once again, Whaha earnestly thank you for bumping this thread for awareness of all those who visit SBF.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bollocks! Your manager Chon's mouth is dirtier than your monkey butt! Why don't you join our Scoobalite society you ape! Why, you may narrow 1.3 % difference in our genetic makeup!..LOL

Dear Sir

1. We are here to serve genuine customers in need of Zap-Aid.

2. There have been many complaints about bullying zaps. We support the Forum Owner in ensuring all Genuine members are not bullied into moderation.

3. If you are not here seeking for Zap-Aid, we kindly suggest that you take your views to another thread where you will definitely have your audience.

4. Wahaha does not interfere with what our members do in their personal capacity. Wahaha as a corporation seeks to protect this Forum from manipulation by some senior members.

5. Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and bumping this thread for awareness to SBF members and visitors.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Thank you for your candor Kong Hee Meng......First I have some idea of it and the about turn, I have no chewing idea! LOL

Dear Sir

1. Thank you once again for bumping this thread for the education of SBF members and visitors.

2. We are overwhelmed by your fervent support.

3. If at any time you need Zap-Aid, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assess the damage and revert to you as quickly as we can. As you are not a newbie, we regret that we have to charge you a reasonable fee. However, we will send you a quotation for your approval before we render damage repair services.

4. Once again, we at Whaha, support the SBF Politeness Movement.

5. Thank you.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How come some of you have like 3000 points but power only less than 10?

What happend?

Dear Sir

1. Thank you for your support by visiting this thread.

2. As for your query, I am afraid that you have to direct your queries to SBF in the Test Folder.

3. Should you at any time require our assistance on our Zap-Aid product, please let us know.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am not like that kenna sued by stepmother fuckface. The damage you are threatening the newly registered members with in the form of the deduction of rep points is water off a duck's back to me.

Dear Sir

1. I would urge that you respect the Forum Owner's Politeness movement.

2. Thank you once again for bumping this thread for awareness.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
To the funkamentalist whahahabi sect gay monkeys, uncle going to hfj. Happy going into anuses to you!...LOL

Dear Sir

1. Thank you once again for bumping this thread.

2. Whaha expects at least 1000 views in our launch day and we support the Forum Owner's quest for views so that this Forum can maintain a sustainable revenue model for the benefit of all.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Whahahaha Whahahaha Whahahaha Whahahaha.

Do I get free points?

Dear Sir

1. Thank you for showing your interest in Whaha.

2. You are registered in Nov 2013. Much to our deepest regret, you are not a Newbie.

3. Moreover, you have more than 270 points which can easily cushion off any Zap attack.

4. Nonetheless, we at Wahaha are happy to entertain any emergency call from you should you be under any attack from bullies in this Forum.

5. Thank you.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sir

1. Thank you for showing your interest in Whaha.

2. You are registered in Nov 2013. Much to our deepest regret, you are not a Newbie.

3. Moreover, you have more than 270 points which can easily cushion off any Zap attack.

4. Nonetheless, we at Wahaha are happy to entertain any emergency call from you should you be under any attack from bullies in this Forum.

5. Thank you.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Never mind. Tell me who to give points to.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Never mind. Tell me who to give points to.

Dear Sir

1. We do not dictate what you do with your points/power.

2. Thank you once again for showing your support by bumping this thread.

3. Our launch target is to hit 1000 views to support the Forum Owner's quest for Views so that we can contribute to maintain a sustainable Forum for all SBF members and visitors.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000 views is nothing.

You get screwbyes and his dogs in here, you can easily get 1000 views or even 1000 posts.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Your arse needs me, you twit.

Dear Sir

1. Thank you for your support.

2. We advise against all forms of crude behaviour in this thread. We support SBF Politeness Movement.

3. Please refrain on making personal attacks. Visitors and members can judge for themselves.

4. Thank you once again for supporting Whaha.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
1000 views is nothing.

You get screwbyes and his dogs in here, you can easily get 1000 views or even 1000 posts.

Dear Sir

1. We urge maximum restraint. Wahaha corporate policy is to support the Forum and not destroy it.

2. Nonetheless, thank you for your support.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sir

1. Thank you for your support.

2. We advise against all forms of crude behaviour in this thread. We support SBF Politeness Movement.

3. Please refrain on making personal attacks. Visitors and members can judge for themselves.

4. Thank you once again for supporting Whaha.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Soli.

How about this :

"Debonerman, your rectum finds me a necessity"

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Soli.

How about this :

Debonerman, your rectum finds me a necessity.

Dear Sir

1. Wahaha does not wish to interfere in whether such matters are necessity or luxury.

2. Thank you once again for bumping this thread for awareness of Whaha's Mission.

3. We deeply appreciate your attention given to our cause.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd