• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Join the Whaha Team. Get free points*!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wahahaha!I confirm newbie, right?

Dear Sir

1. You are already 8 months old as a member with more than 600 posts with over 750 points.

2. We regret to inform you that you cannot be classified as a Newbie.

3. If you wish to appeal, please write to the CEO Mr Frog or Deputy CEO Mr Clonehunter.

Thankyou for your participation Sir.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Whahahahahaha! Good enough? Slavedriver siah you.

Sir, you either has a serious inability to read or follow instructions. As a caring Whaha employee, I suggest you look for our resident Whaha Doctor Chonburi. He should be able to help you contain the medical problem you are suffering from.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sir1. You are already 8 months old as a member with more than 600 posts with over 750 points.2. We regret to inform you that you cannot be classified as a Newbie.3. If you wish to appeal, please write to the CEO Mr Frog or Deputy CEO Mr Clonehunter.Thankyou for your participation Sir.Ah MengOperations ManagerSBF Whaha Pte Ltd
Shit, time flies! 8 months and 600+ posts already.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah... Everytime says got this safety net that safety net which you can apply... But when apply, the customer service will say this cannot qualify that cannot qualify...:mad:

Now I can rate your customer service... 5 very good...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fuck lah... Everytime says got this safety net that safety net which you can apply... But when apply, the customer service will say this cannot qualify that cannot qualify...:mad:

Now I can rate your customer service... 5 very good...:biggrin:

Sir

1. Thank you for your customer feedback. We always endeavour to improve our service quality to all our customers.

2. The usage of 4 letter words and any vulgarity is strictly prohibited. Please refer to my previous post on Politeness Campaign in SBF.

3. Once again, we thank you for your strong interest and support for SBF Whaha Pte Ltd's mission.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not yet 2 yrs old but can I ask for points?
When 500 points my power will up 1, then when I up others can give more.
Thanks.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
See... This is what happen when you have a good policy run by monkeys...:biggrin:

Dear Sir

1. Monkeys are friendly to all Genuine Newbies.

2. At Whaha, we respect all opinions, whether pro or oppo to any governments.

3. We do not seek to manipulate public opinion as this runs contrary to our good citizenship in SBF Forum.

4. Thankyou for your feedback and support for Whaha.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Don't be so bad leh! At least he upped my points when i was zapped before.
Hahahahaaaa!!!!!!

Dear Sir

1. Thankyou for your support for Whaha.

2. We look forward to serve you again with our best Zapping products to protect you from hazardous Clones.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I'm not yet 2 yrs old but can I ask for points?
When 500 points my power will up 1, then when I up others can give more.
Thanks.

Dear Sir

1. I apologise I am unable to help you as you seem to be a mature and highly educated member with almost a thousand posts.

2. If at any time you are bullied in SBF, you can always write to our Executive Team (CEO : Mr Frog / Deputy CEO : Mr Clonehunter / Doctor : Mr Chon) who are able to sign off exceptions to our Whaha Policy of helping Newbies.

3. Thank you for your support. We look forward to serving you again.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Advertisement

logo

Join WHAHA now! We Protect Newbies.
The Honesty and Integrity of SBF Forum is Paramount!

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Whahahahaha :biggrin:

Is membership halal?

Dear Sir

1. We respect all religions and faith (except for fraudulent ones like City Harvest).

2. Membership is secular and it is our endeavour to promote politeness in this Forum.

3. You are a Newbie as you are registered in Aug 2014.

4. Unfortunately, we note that you seem to be very well protected with over 200 points buffer against any zappings.

5. Thankyou for your support for Whaha.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ah Meng, Operations Director,
i had mentioned that Ah Meng is a national tourism icon,
and i encouraged the forummers here to watch Planet of The Apes,
(You may verify my postings),
and my points are still Derisory.

wahahahahaha....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
me wanna join
Whahahahaha
:biggrin:

Dear Wendy

1. It is Whaha's delight to have you serve on its Board of Directors of SBF Whaha Pte Ltd.

2. Whaha's CEO and Deputy CEO (Mr Frog and Mr Clonehunter) warmly welcome you on board.

3. Whahahaha :biggrin: Thanks for your warmest support. Your points will be added in due course.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FuCk you dead understand TS, you started this kind of thread, later one lor Lee lor soh double headed snakezzzz target you then you know.:oIo: