• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade rabbit......well done!

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

hmm,

China is due to land a robotic rover known as "Jade Rabbit" on the surface of the Moon, the first soft landing there for 37 years.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

hmm,

China is due to land a robotic rover known as "Jade Rabbit" on the surface of the Moon, the first soft landing there for 37 years.

9:40 PM (China and SGP time) , this evening will be touch down time.
I keep my fingers crossed for safe landing of Yu Tu.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
9:40 PM (China and SGP time) , this evening will be touch down time.
I keep my fingers crossed for safe landing of Yu Tu.

Just 2 and half hours more. Another step forward for our great Chinese nation. The world's problems should always be resolved with diplomacy and welfare for people. Never by use of force, political ideology nor religious bias.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next flight they send Chang Er?

No they will send Cao Cao....the Chinese Rover will hunt for all the Rovers that the USA had landed on the moon & claim that, they shot at them! it will be "stars wars"...& claim that "diaoyu dao" extend to the MOON also...heard that the ah neh is landing theirs too...gourd! it is going to smell...now the moon inhabitants will be invading us soon...stay tune!

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rocket debris from launch of China's Jade Rabbit moon rover crushes two homes

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...rushes-two-homes/story-fnjwlcze-1226774593232

858977-china-lunar-lander.jpg099352-131202-jade.jpg
DEBRIS from the rocket carrying China's first moon rover plummeted to earth in a village more than a thousand kilometres from the launch site, crashing into two homes.

The incident about nine minutes after the launch of the Chang'e-3 mission early Monday happened in Suining county in the central province of Hunan, which has been hit by space wreckage nearly 20 times, the Xiaoxiang Morning Post said.

"Three of the roof beams have crashed down on our house, and a big hole has been punched into our barn," one local resident told the paper.
"The huge sound scared the living daylights out of me," said another.

A picture showed a somewhat baffled-looking villager peering at the curved shape of what appeared to be a rocket nose-cone, below a gaping hole in his roof.

Authorities gave the residents 10,800 yuan ($1930) and 5200 yuan in compensation, the paper said. No one was injured.

A Long March-3B carrier rocket, China's most powerful such vehicle, blasted off at around 1:30 am Monday from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in southwestern China.

The lunar rover mission is part of China's ambitious space program, which has the goal of establishing a permanent space station by 2020 and eventually sending a human to the moon.

But debris from China's numerous space launches has frequently found its way to Suining county, which has been hit by rocket parts nearly 20 times since the early 1990s, the Xiaoxiang Morning Post reported.

Last May wreckage from a rocket sent up by the Xichang Launch Centre crashed into homes and hit a high-voltage wire in the area, according to the Shanghai Daily News.

In October 2011 a steel frame weighing more than 250 kilograms landed in a field after another satellite launch, and other wreckage pierced a house roof.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2013/12/china-jade-rabbit-lunar-arrival/

[h=1]China’s Chang’e-3 and Jade Rabbit duo land on the Moon[/h]
December 14, 2013 by Rui C. Barbosa

China’s Chang’e-3 and the lunar rover Yutu (Jade Rabbit) have landed on the lunar surface at 1:11 pm UTC on Saturday. The duo were launched by a Long March 3B on December 1, which was followed by a nominal flight into lunar orbit and subsequently China’s first soft landing on the Moon.

China’s Mission to the Moon:

The Chinese duo have enjoyed a trouble-free flight towards the Moon, with the spacecraft entering a reported 210.3 x 389109.2 km x 28.5 deg orbit during the week.

As many as three orbital corrections were understood to be required, with the first taking place at 07:50 UTC on December 2, followed by a second at 08:20 UTC on December 3.
\

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yu Tu, the Jade Rabbit is safely in the arms of Chang Er, his beautiful Mistress.

I am so happy with the news.
I can go sleep now as it is so late now and I have to work in the morning.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yu Tu safely roaming and hopping on the surface munching carrots and greens and cheese.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Last May wreckage from a rocket sent up by the Xichang Launch Centre crashed into homes and hit a high-voltage wire in the area, according to the Shanghai Daily News.

In October 2011 a steel frame weighing more than 250 kilograms landed in a field after another satellite launch, and other wreckage pierced a house roof.

What a fucked up country full of fucked up people. They can't even get a simple rocket launch right. Even the Ah Nehs are better than they are.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you india

India Rocket Explodes After Launch

[video]http://www.military.com/video/rockets/aircraft-rockets/india-rocket-explodes-after-launch/763889532001[/video]

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China wan sui!!

China declared it will build a mining station on the moon by 2020.

That is what we call real stuff.....

Not like the fake US moon landing. After claiming it landed on the Moon, nothing else happens after that.

Just say the moon is barren. Barren my fucking ding dongs. The moon has so much minerals and precious materials
that can be mined and brought back to Earth.

What a fucking liar USA is.......has always been like that.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fucked up country full of fucked up people. They can't even get a simple rocket launch right. Even the Ah Nehs are better than they are.

What a fucked up statement from the ignoramus owner of a mickey mouse forum. The StewPIG Ah Nehs can't even get a man to space and these idiots want to go to Mars before they can get the basics right. Most if not all of the rocket failures shown in this video are those made by so-called First World Western countries.

[video=youtube;McbCwSW2moo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McbCwSW2moo[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What a fucked up statement from the ignoramus owner of a mickey mouse forum. The StewPIG Ah Nehs can't even get a man to space and these idiots want to go to Mars before they can get the basics right. Most if not all of the rocket failures shown in this video are those made by so-called First World Western countries.

All nations have suffered rocket failures to some degree but only China would put a rocket launching facility in a location where debris rains down on its own citizens.

But I guess it does not really matter because they're poor peasants and dispensable. A typical chink trait.