• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 'I'm Malay and this displeases me': Jade Rasif reviews food on her Singapore Airlines first-class flight

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1666872416386.png

Food on a first-class flight has got to be first-rate.

But the reality is that not many would actually know if that's truly the case.

Well, DJ and online personality Jade Rasif recently provided a peek into the world of the rich and famous when she documented snippets of her Singapore Airlines (SIA) flight from Paris to Singapore.

Given that it was a 12-hour flight, the 28-year-old was able to sample a myriad of dishes.

She collated the mini-reviews in a video and posted it on TikTok on Wednesday (Oct 26).

As an appetiser Jade had caviar and champagne, which she enjoyed and awarded it an 11 out of 10 rating.

She explained that the "bonus [is] for the mother of pearl spoon".

Unfortunately, the satay was disappointing. While Jade found the meat to be good, the satay sauce wasn't of the right consistency.

"I'm Malay and this displeases me," she added.

The bad reviews continued with the dessert, a chocolate tart with lingonberries and ice cream.

She seemed to have trouble scooping the ice cream off her plate and mentioned that there's an objectively appropriate temperature to serve ice cream and hers was simply "too cold".

Thankfully, that was the end of her negative experience with the food.

Who could say no to a cup of hot cocoa and shortbread at midnight? Plus Jade took the opportunity to showcase her Yves Saint Laurent handbag.

Other dishes that received two thumbs up from Jade were the kway teow, herbal chicken soup and scrambled eggs breakfast platter.

In the comments section, some netizens disagreed with Jade's view of SIA's satay.

alt

271022_SIAJadeRasif_TikTok1.jpg

PHOTOS: Screenshots/TikTok/Jaderasif
Other TikTok users had their attention drawn to other matters.

"I didn't realise Jade Rasif is Malay," one said. Jade mentioned in a separate TikTok clip that her grandfather is Javanese.

Another netizen asked how Jade could afford her first-class ticket.

Jade replied that she couldn't afford a $16,000 ticket and added that her flight ticket and accommodation was paid for as part of an event she was attending.

If Jade's food review doesn't meet your bourgeois needs, go beyond first-class with SIA's Suites Class.

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/i...MZ1guWSPgmuSSOuD1GxcH2U1bQ#Echobox=1666858134

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ingapore-airlines-first-class-flight.6828245/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 165972

Food on a first-class flight has got to be first-rate.

But the reality is that not many would actually know if that's truly the case.

Well, DJ and online personality Jade Rasif recently provided a peek into the world of the rich and famous when she documented snippets of her Singapore Airlines (SIA) flight from Paris to Singapore.

Given that it was a 12-hour flight, the 28-year-old was able to sample a myriad of dishes.

She collated the mini-reviews in a video and posted it on TikTok on Wednesday (Oct 26).

As an appetiser Jade had caviar and champagne, which she enjoyed and awarded it an 11 out of 10 rating.

She explained that the "bonus [is] for the mother of pearl spoon".

Unfortunately, the satay was disappointing. While Jade found the meat to be good, the satay sauce wasn't of the right consistency.

"I'm Malay and this displeases me," she added.

The bad reviews continued with the dessert, a chocolate tart with lingonberries and ice cream.

She seemed to have trouble scooping the ice cream off her plate and mentioned that there's an objectively appropriate temperature to serve ice cream and hers was simply "too cold".

Thankfully, that was the end of her negative experience with the food.

Who could say no to a cup of hot cocoa and shortbread at midnight? Plus Jade took the opportunity to showcase her Yves Saint Laurent handbag.

Other dishes that received two thumbs up from Jade were the kway teow, herbal chicken soup and scrambled eggs breakfast platter.

In the comments section, some netizens disagreed with Jade's view of SIA's satay.

alt

271022_SIAJadeRasif_TikTok1.jpg

PHOTOS: Screenshots/TikTok/Jaderasif
Other TikTok users had their attention drawn to other matters.

"I didn't realise Jade Rasif is Malay," one said. Jade mentioned in a separate TikTok clip that her grandfather is Javanese.

Another netizen asked how Jade could afford her first-class ticket.

Jade replied that she couldn't afford a $16,000 ticket and added that her flight ticket and accommodation was paid for as part of an event she was attending.

If Jade's food review doesn't meet your bourgeois needs, go beyond first-class with SIA's Suites Class.

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/i...MZ1guWSPgmuSSOuD1GxcH2U1bQ#Echobox=1666858134

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ingapore-airlines-first-class-flight.6828245/

Jade's one of the few muuds who actually look civilized, as compared to those muuds wearing arabic costumes and facial hair styles which are totally hideous.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jade Rasif asks which outfit she should wear for Star Awards 2023, netizen says 'Be bold, wear nothing' - Singapore News

Photo: IG screengrab/djjaderasif
“Let's go with the Villain Look. You can hide your parangs, machine guns and even, your minions under the dress. Star Awards domination,” said another netizen

SINGAPORE: In an Instagram reel, DJ Jade Rasif shared her choice of clothing for the Star Awards 2023 ceremony. She said that her preference varies from different gown styles and colours, depending on a specific award.

“Please do me a favour and VOTE for your favourite outfit in the comments (I need an outfit!!),” said Jade Rasif in her post caption. She also encouraged everyone to support and vote for their favourite artists.

Jade said that if she were to win the Best Actress award, she would be winning it wearing a red one-shoulder body-fitting dress coupled with minimalist black accessories, including the pendant on her necklace and her watch.

Suppose she were to be awarded the MyPick! Award as the Most Hated Villain, she would wear a black tulle dress paired with long black gloves and a spiked choker.

For the Most Popular Rising Star award, she opted to wear a pink-colored and tube infinity dress with silver accessories.

Netizens expressed their opinions and insights in the comments section.

One IG user stated: “Be bold, wear nothing”, which gained a reply from Jade stating, “if only I could.”

Another IG user commented: “Why are u attending the event? Are u a actress?”. This comment did not get a reply from Jade.

A similar comment was made by another netizen, stating: “Huh star awards no more candidates???”

Many people voted for the black dress and commented on her ‘villain’ look.

An IG user said: “Let’s go with the Villain Look. You can hide your parangs, machine guns and even, your minions under the dress. Star Awards domination.”

Another user declared: “Black [dress] could also be for a sugar daddy funeral.”

One more user admitted: “You bring out and stand out in BLACK!” which received a thank you reply from Jade.

Send in your scoops to [email protected]
- Advertisement -

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can she be Malay when she is not a Muslim?

Here are a couple of examples of non-Muslim Malays in Sg :

level 3
Xx_Kevin_Spacey_xX

Whenever i eat pork bacon with my friends(who know damn well that i dont practise islam) they will always jokingly say stuff like "eh haram bro, Allah will smite you" and i will continue to conspicuously eat my bacon in front of them. They mean well, theyre my friends and i love them.

Sometimes i get annoyed when my driving instructors ask me about my ethnicity and religion. Often times they will ask me if i am malay and the conversation will go like this.

DI: are you malay?

Me: yeah

DI: oh okay cause you speak really good english for a malay / your accent doesnt sound malay

Me: okay thanks i guess

DI: so youre muslim?

Me: nope i dont believe in god

DI: huh how can malay not believe in allah

Me: in my head "jeez not this shit again"

But the time i felt the most disgusted was when i was having lunch with another intern during ramadan.

Coworker: eh bro you cannot eat!

Me: why not?

Coworker: fasting month!

Me: oh its okay i dont practise religion

Coworker: but you malay right?!

Me: yeah.....

Coworker: then cannot eat what!

Me: rolls eyes

Why I’m out and loud – Ex-Muslim Malay's perspective on Islamism in Singapore.​

It’s no longer a secret now that I’m an official Murtad (apostate), with papers but what perplexes many people is why I’m so loud about my apostasy and dedication about smashing the taboo of apostasy in Singapore. The short answer is, Islamism is on the rise here, it might not be as extreme as the cases we’ve seen in Europe but there is a visible push for a more Islamic Malay community here whereby the Malay identity is interchangeable with the word Muslim. Soon enough, people like myself will be without an ethnicity due to the constitution and it’s vague description on what a “Malay” is. We are seeing the death of the Malay culture in favour of a more Islamic one.

To give a recent example on why this is a concern to me, I recently sent my mother off the airport for her holiday trip, of all her friends that came to see her off, only 1 and my auntie reciprocated my offer to Salam (shake hands), this is odd to me because being raised Malay I was taught that salam is a sign of respect but apparently now because everyone wants to be so Islamic, shaking hands with unrelated male individuals is not permissible. Sure all of them wore the tudung but I never saw this as a problem as older Malay women tend to pick up this habit, mainly because of hair issues.

But then during Hari Raya celebrations, most of my female cousins around 20 – 35, were wearing their tudungs as well, again a trend that I found odd. The Baju Raya for Malay women has always been something that is modest looking and growing up the tudung was not a big part of this costume with the younger generation until now.

There are so many other examples of how the Malay culture and traditions are being replaced by Islamic ones, another one is in the language. I’m sure by now you’ve noticed me using Tudung instead of Hijab and Hari Raya instead of Eid, other Malay words being replaced by their Arabic counterpart, Sembayang (Pray) – Soalat and Buka Puasa (break fast) – Iftar.

I’ve also been told many times that the word “Murtad” and “Ex-Muslim” is uncomfortable for Muslims and many a times told to keep this fact to myself and not let it out to preserve family honour. Which to be honest, actually makes me want to be more in your face about my apostasy. My existence (and the existence of other ex-Muslims) supersedes your feelings, why? Because it’s not healthy for us to continue living in the closet and leading a double life. This is the kind of thing that slowly but surely destroys a person psychologically especially when they cannot be honest with those they love.

For example, I lost my father before I could come out in the open with my apostasy and to this day it still tears me up inside because I will never know if he can accept me for who I am.
Back to the original question, why am I so loud about my advocacy for Ex-Muslim apostates in Singapore and so vehement against the Islamisation of the Malay community? To summarize, it’s because I want those of us who have left the faith to be able to still remain with and have good relations with our families, this is simply not possible if the Malay community continues to turn it’s back on it’s cultures and traditions to adopt an idealized arabized version of Islam which treats apostates like we’re outcasts and dangerous people to the Ummah who will lead your faithful children away from the path of Islam, and even if we do talk about the difficult topic that makes your children question the path you’ve laid out for them, is it no their choice to make for themselves?

This is why at Council of Ex-Muslims of Singapore, our primary goal is to preserve the family unit by smashing the taboo of apostasy, so apostates no longer have to lead double lives worried that their families will find out and disown them and Muslims here need to stop fetishizing this whimsical arabic gold standard of Islam and put their families first and show support to their family members who have chosen to leave the faith from the negative attitudes that is sure to follow from this revelation.

Riz Rashid

https://councilofexmuslimsingapore....-muslim-perspective-on-islamism-in-singapore/

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it cast in stone Malay has to be Muslim? Why can't he/she decide for himself/herself?
There are 3 components to claim the identity to be Malay.
1. You speak the language on a daily basis.
2. You practice the Malay customs and exhibit Malay dignity.
3. You profess and practice Islam.

If you claim to be Malay but any one of these is absent, you're actually a dog.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
David Rasif is a jew, his wife is chinese. How come the daughter is malay?
Thats because snyone who practices malay culture is considered a malay. All deliveroos should be given special privilege which was taken away by PAP. But the PAP kept their citizenship,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what her old man had been telling fellow lawyers for years that he's jew or Arab. The truth is that he's a Mat. Period. Don't believe a fugitive con man.
A Mat who married a chinese is my kind of Mat. But daughter sure don't like like a Mat or ch8nese.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 3 components to claim the identity to be Malay.
1. You speak the language on a daily basis.
2. You practice the Malay customs and exhibit Malay dignity.
3. You profess and practice Islam.

If you claim to be Malay but any one of these is absent, you're actually a dog.
Says who? It's cast in stone?
Even if he practises Malay customs n speaks the language, it doesn't mean he has to be Muslim..
The person decides for himself what he wants to be, not some strangers dictating his life...
Ask any Indian who speaks Tamil n practises Indian customs daily, so u mean he has to be Hindu?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Says who? It's cast in stone?
Even if he practises Malay customs n speaks the language, it doesn't mean he has to be Muslim..
The person decides for himself what he wants to be, not some strangers dictating his life...
Ask any Indian who speaks Tamil n practises Indian customs daily, so u mean he has to be Hindu?
Says the constitution. And reason why philippinos are confused when they tick malay as race but was rejected. A indian who speaks malay and is A muslim by law in legally a malay. Same with any other race.