• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 'I'm Malay and this displeases me': Jade Rasif reviews food on her Singapore Airlines first-class flight

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Says who? It's cast in stone?
Even if he practises Malay customs n speaks the language, it doesn't mean he has to be Muslim..
The person decides for himself what he wants to be, not some strangers dictating his life...
Ask any Indian who speaks Tamil n practises Indian customs daily, so u mean he has to be Hindu?
In fact Malaysia and Sg adopts the same policy. See the numerous mamaks and cinas in My who are effectively for all means and purposes, Malay.
Only the dumb cina here kpkb about Malay privileges but can't figure out they can be Malay.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Says the constitution. And reason why philippinos are confused when they tick malay as race but was rejected. A indian who speaks malay and is A muslim by law in legally a malay. Same with any other race.
Who dictates the constitution? Constitution also written by human being, why do u have to abide unless it's against the law? If constitution says all Malays have to be gays n lesbians, so does it mean all will be gays n lesbians?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact Malaysia and Sg adopts the same policy. See the numerous mamaks and cinas in My who are effectively for all means and purposes, Malay.
Only the dumb cina here kpkb about Malay privileges but can't figure out they can be Malay.
Regardless whether in Sg or Boleh land, people are just dumb or too afraid, so they'll just follow blindly even though it's against their wishes.
Having malay privileges is actually an insult to its own kind cos it shows their uselessness...
Privileges are given out of pity or kindness, it's not an entitlement....

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who dictates the constitution? Constitution also written by human being, why do u have to abide unless it's against the law? If constitution says all Malays have to be gays n lesbians, so does it mean all will be gays n lesbians?
Constitution is the fiundation ofbthe law of the land. If it days makays are gay, so be it. But laws are written by people of wisdom, not nutcases.