• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo stuff - [merged]

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo is Like My Baby

Mar 11, 2010

Jack's like my baby: wife

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
ST_15283349.jpg
Film-maker Jack Neo's wife says she does not care if more women come forward with claims that her scandal-ridden husband has hit on them. --ST PHOTO: DENISE TAN

<!-- story content : start -->
FILM-MAKER Jack Neo's wife says she does not care if more women come forward with claims that her scandal-ridden husband has hit on them.
In her first interview since he admitted last Friday to having a two-year affair with actress-model Wendy Chong, 22, Madam Irene Kng told Lianhe Wanbao: 'Whatever they want to say, let them say it. We can't stop them and we won't stop them.'
She was speaking to the newspaper on Tuesday night, after a second woman, actress-host Foyce Le Xuan, 25, said he wooed her when she signed with his production company, J Team, in 2004.
A third woman, French student Maelle Meurzec, 21, has since gone public about rejecting his romantic overtures when she was a 16-year-old extra in his 2005 film, I Do, I Do.
Asked if it pained her to read more women's accounts of her husband's infidelity, Madam Kng said: 'I don't read it. But friends read and tell me about the latest developments.
'I really don't care about what they say.'
Read the full story in Thursday's edition of The Straits Times, Life!.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jack Neo is Like My Baby

Wife behaves like a mother, no wonder husband looks for young girl who can behave like lover.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ppl mother of 4 woh! ...

so, 80% of her time, she has 2 b a mother, oni 20% luver ... mother instincts has blunted n overwhelmed luver instincts ... :eek:

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo's wife fainted at the news conference

crocodile tales,in the camera,they cry,behind the scene,they counting their money and sharing profits.all great actors from chc.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should Foyce Sue Jack Neo for Sexual Harassment?

Mar 11, 2010

JACK NEO AFFAIR
Vital to go public if it's about sexual harassment

<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
MISS Foyce Le Xuan's description yesterday ('Foyce: I'm not stupid') of film-maker Jack Neo's advances hints at sexual harassment. If that were so, the whole affair becomes more than just a personal scandal.
If sexual harassment was involved, it is vital for such matters to be publicised, regardless of the circumstances or the importance of the personalities.
Sexual harassment holds working women - and men - hostage to positive career advancement such as promotions. It says: Cave in to your superior's demands or face a bleak prospect at work. Such practices are certainly not limited to the entertainment industry.
Abuse of one's position of power and pressuring women for sexual favours are despicable. Some escape it, others do not.
Wong Siu Yin (Ms)

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Should Foyce Sue Jack Neo for Sexual Harassment?

bro makapaa,

u already started a lot of threads on JN liao.

can you consolidate them huh. no need to keep starting new ones lah.

just a humble request ok.:p

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo's wife fainted at the news conference

somehow i think the fainting is orchestrated...look at how jack was preparing to support her when they wanted to leave....

wat a director...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can all forumer stick to one Jackass Neo thread!

How about a new folder? "Entertainment/Celebrity/Scandal" ?

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal

All this story are fake...Jack Neo is IN for a big trouble, if u look @ the press conference LIVE in action..vs what is reported in press

Mar 11, 2010

ST_15283349.jpg
Film-maker Jack Neo's wife says she does not care if more women come forward with claims that her scandal-ridden husband has hit on them. --ST PHOTO: DENISE TAN

FILM-MAKER Jack Neo's wife says she does not care if more women come forward with claims that her scandal-ridden husband has hit on them.
In her first interview since he admitted last Friday to having a two-year affair with actress-model Wendy Chong, 22, Madam Irene Kng told Lianhe Wanbao: 'Whatever they want to say, let them say it. We can't stop them and we won't stop them.'
She was speaking to the newspaper on Tuesday night, after a second woman, actress-host Foyce Le Xuan, 25, said he wooed her when she signed with his production company, J Team, in 2004.
A third woman, French student Maelle Meurzec, 21, has since gone public about rejecting his romantic overtures when she was a 16-year-old extra in his 2005 film, I Do, I Do.
Asked if it pained her to read more women's accounts of her husband's infidelity, Madam Kng said: 'I don't read it. But friends read and tell me about the latest developments.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

>>Madam Irene Kng told Lianhe Wanbao: 'Whatever they want to say, let them say it. We can't stop them and we won't stop them.'<<

This is the kind of useless wife that deserves to be cheated on and no one shud sympathize her.

If her daughter kana cheated by a 50 year old man, will she still sing the same tune?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know why Moses Lim and Jackass Neo split?

Anyone know the juicy story of why Moses Lim decide to split partnership with Jackass Neo? Till now I believe they are not on speaking terms wor.

Did Jackass Neo makan Moses Lim's 'food'? Lol

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Anyone know why Moses Lim and Jackass Neo split?

i heard the conflict already started during mid 90s when the partnership was at the most popular. both parties would not talk right after weekly recording for gao xiao xing dong and walk to their car.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh... if I remember correctly, the split happen when Mosses becomes a compere in HK. And have to leave Sg for the new job. Not sure if there was really some in-fighting btw them though.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's another story. Moses Lim was a long-time Christian to begin with, long before Jack Neo converted. Moses refused to participate in the roast pig and big joss ceremonies that's trademark to opening Jack Neo films. When Jack later converted, the tradition of these ceremonies continued since most of his crew liked that, but without Jack leading the joss prayers.

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can all forumer stick to one Jackass Neo thread!

Really fed up with so many Jackass Neo......
I really don't care what he doing? That his personal life even if he fuck dog/horse or kena aids. Too many thread already.
Just stick to few thread is enough. No need to start new thread.

No. Because diversification or should I say multiplication is our friend. :cool:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did Jackass Neo makan Moses Lim's 'food'? Lol

have you seen Moses mrs ?
She accompanies him very often, watching his portable wardrobe & stuff.
An ex-showbiz shanghainese I think.
But face, really CMI.

Seriously, they split when Moses got wider choices like Ch 5 hit Under One Roof & Lydia Sum led Moses to HK TV breaks.... also Moses got property agency sideline etc definitely the more successful partner then ....

After their split, Jack got a new boost when the 3 proteges Mark Lee, Henry Thia & Pat Mok gave him a fresh rejuvenation ... of course lucky breaks like Liang Po Po & Liang SiMei roles are created & became hits .....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

She thinks she is some Hiliary Clinton ar?

So if Jack Ass is some Clinton, he'll not go into directing anymore.

He'll stand by her side, as she seek to becum the next President after prata man! :biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are such a useless dumbass, hopeless parasite, you never stop your chee hong husband hurting other women, young girls, and still encourage him to play more infidelity, with your consensus your evil jaskass has 11 affairs and plots to cheat a young and stupid girl for 2 years. what a evil on earth, will GY, the pastor still forgive him?
Mar 11, 2010

ST_15283349.jpg