• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo stuff - [merged]

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Liang Po Po says JN made passes at her

Who knows?.....:biggrin:...'hoo!,hoo!, hoo!..ta mo wo de shou".... ha ha ha:biggrin:

Sounds like a good idea to include in his new Movie, "Honey not enough!" :biggrin::biggrin:

Staring Wendy Chong and Liang Po PO, and the 11 other honeys that "comes" out.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sounds like a good idea to include in his new Movie, "Honey not enough!" :biggrin::biggrin:

Not honey not enough, "Touch Me Not Enough" RA...:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Women No Enough

Women No Enough II : Ladyboy The Sequel

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
foyce was also attacked whenever she goes for functions, she updates her experience on her facebook posts

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Me, Myself and Ah Poh' is a good next movie project of his. Jack Neo courting and making love to himself ie Liang Poh Poh. Epic heartland romance story.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

bh-poster-blog.jpg
1993-MediaCorp-Chinese-Weekly-649-cover-story-Jack-Neo-Liang-Zhi-Qiang-.jpg
2830119158_67ea151bce_o.jpg