• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jabs and potshots on Obama

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it was BinLaden who said Palin is a skillful masterbator??

I have a lot of sympathy for people who make such caustic remarks on other people. Makes me believe even more on how we people are still so flawed and in need of more improvement.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama is no Clinton. And McCain is not an ordinary Republican.

Obama is too much like a sleek, smooth talking salesman to me. McCain, he's just down to earth, straight talking guy.

Sure, so down to earth, and so straight talking to the point when he promises that by drilling now, drilling down, he will solve the oil crisis in America. So much so, that being so honest, he is willing to attack Iran, and in the process, drive up food and oil prices for everyone else in the world.

If that's leadership you think we need, then sorry dude, wrong guy with the wrong ideas for a wrong time.

And btw, who said Obama will not do the same if he's elected President? He hasn't even been elected yet, and you say he's not like Clinton. Well, its a matter of fact that in 1992, the GOP said he was also too young to be President and his tax policies will tax everyone, and his policies will kill off employment and economic growth. Guess who was wrong after all..

Last edited:
A

Alu862

Bet you Sarah Palin doesn't know any geography outside America

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was just an accidental slip of the tongue. He meant Iran, not India.

Its not like he was joking, or laughing to himself as he sang "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Iran."

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama is just a smooth talker. Thats all he is.

All he has is just "Jig gi chui" (teochew: one mouth).

I agree with you totally.

What every govt needs is Leadership not NATO.

Dare to do when others are naysayers. When time to make a judgement call, not to be sway by man on the street and popular vote. And unlike others to blame, when they dare not make the call.

Remember Churchhill, Senior Bush, and those dare to stand and make a call when others disagree.

Remember those who chicken out, Carter, and Clinton. Look what happened after Iran went fundamentalist, export terrorism, war with almost everyone, the bombing in the 80s I suspect we were not spared here in SG, etc...

As for clinton, he chicken out in Lebanon, what happened after that? the people are living in misery after that (not reported in the news) why? the Iranian supported hizbollah took over large parts of that country, exported terrorism, etc...

The unwise will look at the news reported by biased news publishers.

Look at China, the ang moh like to bash china for the slightest excuse. A lot of the unenlightened even in SG, will believe 101% what the western media says. Why? Chinabashers, why?

After the Beijing Olympics, the whole world saw the real China... USA news reports stil bashing China for this and that, mostly political reasons....

Liberals or conversatives, just open the eyes and see beyond the events :rolleyes:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you totally.

What every govt needs is Leadership not NATO.

Dare to do when others are naysayers. When time to make a judgement call, not to be sway by man on the street and popular vote. And unlike others to blame, when they dare not make the call.

Liberals or conversatives, just open the eyes and see beyond the events :rolleyes:

Okay. McCain, supported the reckless war from the start and managed to out-Cheney Cheney, and out- Rumsfeld Rumsfeld by alleging that Saddam Hussein had a role in the anthrax case in 2001-02, and had a role in 9/11. He even suggested that because of 911, the US should invade Iran, North Korea and Iraq as they were 'harbouring terrorists'.

And while McCain engaged in such bluster, bellicose rhetoric, Obama in 2002 stepped up to the plate in a rally in downtown Chicago and proclaimed that the inevitable invasion was a dumb war and would provoke more terrorism instead of discouraging it.

So who was the one who decided to follow the Bush invasion for political expediency and the one who decided to come out swinging and stand up against the invasion? And this is the guy, whom was in South Africa 2 years ago, came out also honestly condemning the President for denying HIV caused AIDs, and for pretending that there was a colonial clash when there weren't none, and hence allowing HIV infection to be so widespread in South Africa.

So much for NATO eh? I mean when McCain stood up for the war and the invasion, I guess he was so brave- so brave because he wanted to run for President in 2008 once Bush was finishing his term.

Last edited:

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
AH BIAN can be the President of the USA for all I care, be it Obama or McCain, all of them will do double talk.

My point is do the job when it is required of the office be it SG or USA, a leader should a man of moral courage.

He may be a rascal when he was young like Churchhill and Reagan or even GW BUSH, but the going gets tough and a tough call is needed, make a call and stand by it.

Dun chicken out of it.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
AH BIAN can be the President of the USA for all I care, be it Obama or McCain, all of them will do double talk.

My point is do the job when it is required of the office be it SG or USA, a leader should a man of moral courage.

He may be a rascal when he was young like Churchhill and Reagan or even GW BUSH, but the going gets tough and a tough call is needed, make a call and stand by it.

Dun chicken out of it.

Oh yeah, its as if you are saying I don't know politicians don't double talk. My point is that McCain has doubled talk over the last 8 years as he plotted another run- and much more so than Obama. After all, Sen. Obama in 2000 were far from even thinking about running for President- after losing a Congressional primary to Rep. Rush in Illinois.

And your last paragraph about McCain is amazingly vague. You state the points that McCain has said ad nauseum, and yet you haven't raised any examples stating your case in a vivid way. Are you trying to get away from the subject?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on. Obama doesn't have any executive experience. He is just a mouth! Wat did he do? Written two autobiography?? JUST A MOUTH! JIG GI CHUI!

A

Alu862

So a sports journalist is more qualified than a Harvard law grad? What will be her first policy? Encourage pre maritial sex?

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
So a sports journalist is more qualified than a Harvard law grad? What will be her first policy? Encourage pre maritial sex?

no, sex as a sports in the country. See who can last the longest....

really, you should't be biased... so ALu is in what ____________ profession can be a president or PM of any country?

A beauty queen can be president in Argentina and Venezuela, are they not voted in? everyone inthe country is a idiot? c'mon

A

Alu862

no, sex as a sports in the country. See who can last the longest....

really, you should't be biased... so ALu is in what ____________ profession can be a president or PM of any country?

A beauty queen can be president in Argentina and Venezuela, are they not voted in? everyone inthe country is a idiot? c'mon

Let's see then how she handles Iraq, Afghanistan and US-Sg relations