• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Issue of nurses wearing tudung discussed 6 months ago: Shanmugam

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Circuit rd n one can also see so many cheena livg i 1-rm flat.
Yeah, you rarely see them producing many children though. Whereas, it is the norm for malay/moslem family. Pretty much telling of one’s spirituality/accountability/responsibility.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, you rarely see them producing many children though. Whereas, it is the norm for malay/moslem family. Pretty much telling of one’s spirituality/accountability/responsibility.

China alone 1.5 billion. Malays popu just a drop in the ocean.:smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One generation ago, one chinese couple may have 7 children. LKY and Mao Ze dong put a stop to that.
And if he is a tow kay with a couple of wives, maybe even 20.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
China alone 1.5 billion. Malays popu just a drop in the ocean.:smile:
Just a drop in the ocean, yet capable to always be at the front page of the news in:
1. Killing/torturing/molesting their children
2. Torturing disabled ppl that went to them for help until near death
3. Being the majority race in unhealthy habits like drug consuming(just go to Bedok police station and see the main skin colour coming in for urine tests)
4. Looking and acting holy guacamole in hijab, yet embezzled little children’s money, etc...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me evidence fm the Quran
We are asked to emulate abraham.

2:124 And when Abraham was tested by His Lord with the words (kalimatin) - thus, he completed it. We said, “Indeed I am making you for mankind as the head (imam)”. He asked, “And from my descendants”? I replied - “My promise does not include the unjust people”. 2:125 And when We made the system as providence for mankind and harmony – and you shall take from the position of Abraham who was committed. And We gave instructions to Abraham and Ishmael that - they should clean My system for groups of people - and those who are devoted - and those who humbly consented.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a drop in the ocean, yet capable to always be at the front page of the news in:
1. Killing/torturing/molesting their children
2. Torturing disabled ppl that went to them for help until near death
3. Being the majority race in unhealthy habits like drug consuming(just go to Bedok police station and see the main skin colour coming in for urine tests)
4. Looking and acting holy guacamole in hijab, yet embezzled little children’s money, etc...

I was a volunteer. Counsellg drug addicts. Tere were many cheena too.

Molest case cheena committed too. Can go google. Incest case for cheen all unreported in sinkieland

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was a volunteer. Counsellg drug addicts. Tere were many cheena too.

Molest case cheena committed too. Can go google. Incest case for cheen all unreported in sinkieland
Harlow, really ar?
I was a volunteer too, also for the halfway house last time. Ratio of Moslems:Chinese is basically 7:1
Same for the incest case as well. Majority are moslem family. Indisputable.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are asked to emulate abraham.

2:124 And when Abraham was tested by His Lord with the words (kalimatin) - thus, he completed it. We said, “Indeed I am making you for mankind as the head (imam)”. He asked, “And from my descendants”? I replied - “My promise does not include the unjust people”. 2:125 And when We made the system as providence for mankind and harmony – and you shall take from the position of Abraham who was committed. And We gave instructions to Abraham and Ishmael that - they should clean My system for groups of people - and those who are devoted - and those who humbly consented.

(O Messenger!) Tell people: 'If you indeed love Allah, follow me, and Allah will love you and will forgive you your sins. Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.' [Q3:31]
Say: 'Obey Allah and obey the Messenger.' If they turn away from this then know that Allah does not love those who refuse to obey Him and His Messenger. [Q3.32]

[The believers are] those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, commanding them to do right and forbidding them to do wrong, making good things lawful for them and bad things forbidden for them, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains that were around them. Those who believe in him, honor and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him are successful. (Surat al-A`raf: 157)

You should accept whatever the Messenger gives you and abandon whatever he tells you to abandon. Have taqwa of Allah... (Surat al-Hashr: 7)

"Allah (swt) sent us Muhammad (saas) as the prophet at a time when we knew nothing. Whatever we saw Muhammad do, we do the same, in the same way." (al-Nasa`i, Taqsir 1)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harlow, really ar?
I was a volunteer too, also for the halfway house last time. Ratio of Moslems:Chinese is basically 7:1
Same for the incest case as well. Majority are moslem family. Indisputable.

LOL LOL LOL . 7:1....show me proof? LOL

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reality of life in Singapore - there is no more kampung. They most likely will be living in a 1-bedroom rented hdb flat. Their children most likely will grow up embracing their parents’ bad example, if they do not get molested/raped by their family members along the way...
Bro, end of the day, which group more successful in life is very obvious. Statistics won't lie. Don't waste time arguing with people pretending to be ignorant n in denial here..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show u proof? U don’t read the news, eh?
Just go Bedok police station n see what majority of the race came in for their urine tests.

I do liase with Bedok police station too. Not just bedok but other station in other parts of Sinkieland to collect data. Wah...so many cheena drug case. Repeated case also kong bay leow. U should also see chk fm other police stations too.

As for news, I do read daily. Like today sex crimes committed by ur kind. Tere are tons and tons of such cases by ur kind. Just today news alone.

Jail, caning for man who raped unconscious woman at chalet after friends egged him on

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...conscious-woman-at-chalet-after-friends-egged

Ex-Grab driver on trial for attempted rape to testify from the stand

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-for-attempted-rape-to-testify-from-the-stand

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raping, whoring and incest is tolerated in chinese society.
Its like a typical growing up phenomena
First incest/ rape then whoring.

I do liase with Bedok police station too. Not just bedok but other station in other parts of Sinkieland to collect data. Wah...so many cheena drug case. Repeated case also kong bay leow. U should also see chk fm other police stations too.

As for news, I do read daily. Like today sex crimes committed by ur kind. Tere are tons and tons of such cases by ur kind. Just today news alone.

Reporting to authorities is treasonous to family name.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I mean c'mon lah. How can tere be not a single reported case of incest fm our majority 80% Cheena race in Sinkieland. This is incest.....i mean insane! :thumbsdown: :biggrin:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok, fine.
If you think that there is nothing wrong with yr religious mindset, holy guacamole/hypocritical/non- spiritual/empty souled community, then, just carry on doing what u r doing (molesting/raping/backstabbing/beating up yr own family members, reproducing irresponsibly, etc).

It does not affect me nor other races, generally speaking.
You (arrogance/denial/lack of accountability/refusal to acknowledge the problem) n make a change will affect Your Future Generation. Not us.

Peace.