• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Issue of nurses wearing tudung discussed 6 months ago: Shanmugam

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arab cosplay do on your own time. Whatever shit pap says i can tell you my boss friend will never hire a malay. Because also got special needs. Even company dinner have to bend over backwards. They offer no skill that anyone else cannot do. Just dont hire.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cina babi need 2 be reminded of reality from time 2 time

t6Cimc.gif

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arab cosplay do on your own time. Whatever shit pap says i can tell you my boss friend will never hire a malay. Because also got special needs. Even company dinner have to bend over backwards. They offer no skill that anyone else cannot do. Just dont hire.

there's nothing whatsoever that

1. tiongs
2. CECA
3. Jiuhu cina babi
4. pinoy-noy
5. stinky chink
6. stinky ah neh

can do that the rest of the world wants to do but can not

nothing
whatsoever

stinkypura is more and more an irrelevant tiny dot sized pee-sai
that ah loong rightly said

If Singapore disappears tomorrow, the world will continue on probably just fine

a bitter dose of reality is needed from time to time

t6Cimc.gif

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lah eh
where got suicide bomber?
I only see slanty getting beat up

t6Cimc.gif

watch closely and enjoy

heavy doze of bashing ang mohs gave u must have made ur skulls thick lah

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I say you dumb you angry. Go find out the legal age of marriage in some states in america 150 years ago

assalamualaikum(pbu),
I am helping to highlight in case you missed the keys words: the consummation of a marriage.

If @syed putra wishes to take a 3 year old as child bride (could be the grand daughter of someone in this forum), I feel morally is ok as long as he is able to astain from touching her sexually till she reaches the age of puberty of at least 11-12.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
betul, but the jury is still out on whether wearing the tudung, niqab etc makes one more muslim or if that's an off-shoot of the arab spring atau feshyen statement. even johor sultan and marina mahathir has spoken out on this issue to keep the malay culture intact instead of aping others. when I was in jln kathi, only the elderly ones who are hajiahs wear the tudung, not the younger ones that you see nowsadays. also, this may give rise to radicalisation bearing in mind our muslim neighbours and the younger ones associating with terrorism - isa notwithstanding, and the threat is real. many will not have issue with wearing the tudung but as stated, this may encourage the kepala batus to push the surat.

Bro, putting on tudung is fard aka obligation. Just like helping the poor. Very basic and does not identify urself as a better Muslim or otherwise. Only Allah azzawajal can judge. Important thing is it covers one's hair and over the chest leaving ur face exposed. As u can see tudung come with several fashion. Nothing wrong with tat. Johor Sultan made some comment but i did post some pic of his family. Their female also don with hijab. :smile: As for Marina Mahathir...just like some other Muslimah, they are given the choice. The commandment is there. U can accept or reject. I also did mention cheena also aping the West in attire. So how? Tudung has been around past 1400yrs. Some put on but some didnt. Could be due to present social media. Most Muslims stay connected to outside world via HP. Zaman dulu mana ada HP. Even listening to sharahan need to go to masjid. Unlike nowadays spoilt for choice via HP, social media etc etc. So zaman sekarang dah advance. So alot of catch up lah. So not really correct to say Malay are aping Arab. Btw, do u know in the scripture we were encourage to follow the exemplary of the Prophet? So keeping beard, putting attire like how the Prophet did......is a norm for Muslims worldwide.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
assalamualaikum(pbu),
I am helping to highlight in case you missed the keys words: the consummation of a marriage.

If @syed putra wishes to take a 3 year old as child bride (could be the grand daughter of someone in this forum), I feel morally is ok as long as he is able to astain from touching her sexually till she reaches the age of puberty of at least 11-12.
Marrying the underage is prohibited.
The hadith or sunnahs wrt mahomet marrying u derage have been duscarded by historians as its based on hearsay and not from recorded history.
Current muslims base their religious beliefs from these two books described by historians as " without facts". All fiction. That why the more religious a muslim becomes, the further away from righteousness they behave.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lah eh
where got suicide bomber?
I only see slanty getting beat up

t6Cimc.gif

watch closely and enjoy

heavy doze of bashing ang mohs gave u must have made ur skulls thick lah
I see that acts of violence bring you a very deep sense of satisfaction. This is unsurprisingly common amongst moslems. If you think there is nothing wrong with this, then ok.

What you think, you say.
What you say, you do.
What you do, you become.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, putting on tudung is fard aka obligation. Just like helping the poor. Very basic and does not identify urself as a better Muslim or otherwise. Only Allah azzawajal can judge. Important thing is it covers one's hair and over the chest leaving ur face exposed. As u can see tudung come with several fashion. Nothing wrong with tat. Johor Sultan made some comment but i did post some pic of his family. Their female also don with hijab. :smile: As for Marina Mahathir...just like some other Muslimah, they are given the choice. The commandment is there. U can accept or reject. I also did mention cheena also aping the West in attire. So how? Tudung has been around past 1400yrs. Some put on but some didnt. Could be due to present social media. Most Muslims stay connected to outside world via HP. Zaman dulu mana ada HP. Even listening to sharahan need to go to masjid. Unlike nowadays spoilt for choice via HP, social media etc etc. So zaman sekarang dah advance. So alot of catch up lah. So not really correct to say Malay are aping Arab. Btw, do u know in the scripture we were encourage to follow the exemplary of the Prophet? So keeping beard, putting attire like how the Prophet did......is a norm for Muslims worldwide.
i setuju, wanita muslim memandangkan pilihanya - although the makchiks and hajiahs could've made the tudung mandatory for their daughters.
what we see now is a resurgence in headgear pakaian of the younger ones now, as compared to previously which many don't have problems with.
as stated, my point is that it has to be managed well so that tradition doesn't become a hotbed for terrorism which may / can happen to those that are easily radicalised.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, do u know in the scripture we were encourage to follow the exemplary of the Prophet? So keeping beard, putting attire like how the Prophet did......is a norm for Muslims worldwide.
We are asked to emulate abraham. He is the imam.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay economy did not require a full time job if its in the kampung.
No wonder till date they still have the kampung mentality,,but let me as u,,in kampung with 7 kids etc,,,than the 7 kids have 7 kids etc,,,surely the land will not be able to sustain such a huge population

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay economy did not require a full time job if its in the kampung.
Reality of life in Singapore - there is no more kampung. They most likely will be living in a 1-bedroom rented hdb flat. Their children most likely will grow up embracing their parents’ bad example, if they do not get molested/raped by their family members along the way...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reality of life in Singapore - there is no more kampung. They most likely will be living in a 1-bedroom rented hdb flat. Their children most likely will grow up embracing their parents’ bad example, if they do not get molested/raped by their family members along the way...

Go Circuit rd n one can also see so many cheena livg i 1-rm flat.