• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Isn’t this action too late? FUCK YOU LTA!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One cell phone would draw 4 to 10 watts max.

Besides it's SUMMER in the Southern Hemisphere in January. You're not just stupid your bloody ignorant too.

It is funny, matching the University of Queensland avatar of this forummer with what he writes.

It shows that university education does not make a person smart, contrary to this 'value' uphold by Singaporeans.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is funny, matching the University of Queensland avatar of this forummer with what he writes.

It shows that university education does not make a person smart, contrary to this 'value' uphold by Singaporeans.

Doesn't reflect very well on the OZ Education system. However, Queensland doesn't have much of a winter anyway so perhaps the ignorance is understandable.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
With million dollars salaries these SAF fucktards and civil serpants can't even think if this simple thing for commuters.

(Photo taken in Hongqiao High Speed Train Station)

Can even make money which is what they love

Why don't they fucking do it? Oh ok I guess PAP's LTA prefers to collect $400 from children, no investment and maintenance of machine. PAP's LTA really smart.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't reflect very well on the OZ Education system. However, Queensland doesn't have much of a winter anyway so perhaps the ignorance is understandable.

All unis in Oz share the same public holidays, use seasons to describe their schedules eg summer break, winter school etc.

He is probably skipping class to bend bananas or practicing for the annual dunny race or thongs throwing competition or cane toad race. LOL

.... Another clown is Golden Period, reading his posts sound more like Miserable period.

As for this topic about electrical power use - If LTA do not want the public to use the GPO, build the GPO behind a secured cover, why leave it open.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MK_k5252alm.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
All unis in Oz share the same public holidays, use seasons to describe their schedules eg summer break, winter school etc.

He is probably skipping class to bend bananas or practicing for the annual dunny race or thongs throwing competition or cane toad race. LOL

Talk about banana benders I was in Queensland a couple of years ago for a bike race at NUSA and I've never seen so many useless fuck white trash in one OZ state in all my life. What is it about Queensland that causes these white losers to congregate there? Are the welfare benefits better?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk about banana benders I was in Queensland a couple of years ago for a bike race at NUSA and I've never seen so many useless fuck white trash in one OZ state in all my life. What is it about Queensland that causes these white losers to congregate there? Are the welfare benefits better?

For a start, 23 years of continuous Labor govt.
until the Libs took over, there were still lift attendants, tea ladies and door greeters at some govt depts.

I was unfortunate to find out that one manager in WA govt is able to doing the job of 3 managers in Qld govt.

They called themselves the smart state, but they can't even get their payroll system working properly. And even know hoe to outsource. Their partnership with IBM was a disaster!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disabling WiFi and cellphone coverage in MRTs is an excellent idea. People who use their phones on the trains are fucking irritating. Someone should shove the phones up their arses like that French FX trader Olivier Desbarres suggested.

somehow I do agree with this. It is indeed irritating when it was already so crowded and commuters are lifting their hands at angled position. Worst is whenever I want to tackle the chiobu , they will look down on their phones to escape from my glance :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
somehow I do agree with this. It is indeed irritating when it was already so crowded and commuters are lifting their hands at angled position. Worst is whenever I want to tackle the chiobu , they will look down on their phones to escape from my glance :biggrin:

One way to tackle them is to pretend to be interested in what they are looking on their phones and perhaps even ask questions. :wink:

But of course, they would have to like you too, otherwise there may be more problems. :o:biggrin:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking LTA cant even get their act right and together wanna go and tekan some young student....

fuck you LTA....

2013-05-31 21.27.56.jpg

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Probably you were in the midst of stoners as Aussieland is well-known as a paradise for drug-crazed croc hunters.:wink:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking LTA cant even get their act right and together wanna go and tekan some young student....

fuck you LTA....

View attachment 14186

Stinkies cannot even act together or want to act together because stinkies got no fucking balls

SMRT and other PAP corrupt bodies can do about any fuck thing that they like to squeeze and screw stinkies of more and more money and to fuck them as they like

The lack of interest of stinkies to turn up for the protest organised in HL park send clear messages to PAP bastards that they can do any fuck thing that they care to do and stinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by them.

Who will want to stand out and fight for stinkies when the fucking stinkies got no fucking balls and want to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked by PAP

Stinkies get what they fucking deserved
money being screwed from them and FTs coming in to kick them out of jobs and to laugh at them
Stinkies get what they fucking deserved.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Stinkies cannot even act together or want to act together because stinkies got no fucking balls

SMRT and other PAP corrupt bodies can do about any fuck thing that they like to squeeze and screw stinkies of more and more money and to fuck them as they like

The lack of interest of stinkies to turn up for the protest organised in HL park send clear messages to PAP bastards that they can do any fuck thing that they care to do and stinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be screwed and fucked by them.

Who will want to stand out and fight for stinkies when the fucking stinkies got no fucking balls and want to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked by PAP

Stinkies get what they fucking deserved
money being screwed from them and FTs coming in to kick them out of jobs and to laugh at them
Stinkies get what they fucking deserved.

You're sounding just like tonychat. We only need one of his genre here. Can you change your tune please.... go back to the shit, joss sticks and candled wax themed posts. They suit you better.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You once declared that repetitive posts are allowed in the courtyard cafe. :o

You're sounding just like tonychat. We only need one of his genre here. Can you change your tune please.... go back to the shit, joss sticks and candled wax themed posts. They suit you better.