• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Isn’t this action too late? FUCK YOU LTA!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
so if smrt cannot afford a little charging power, then they
ought to stop n block the wi-fi frequency too.
Real BIG-BULLY. come on Ministers out there, pls comment.
smrt to increase fares? smrt infringes?......Yes, Yes and paid up fines to LTA.
they are cahooting.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
so if smrt cannot afford a little charging power, then they
ought to stop n block the wi-fi frequency too.
Real BIG-BULLY. come on Ministers out there, pls comment.
smrt to increase fares? smrt infringes?......Yes, Yes and paid up fines to LTA.
they are cahooting.

Disabling WiFi and cellphone coverage in MRTs is an excellent idea. People who use their phones on the trains are fucking irritating. Someone should shove the phones up their arses like that French FX trader Olivier Desbarres suggested.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without reading about the back ground of the case I'll bet that the student is one of the "lesser mortals".

Just have to look at the "deterrent" sentence handed out :rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disabling WiFi and cellphone coverage in MRTs is an excellent idea. People who use their phones on the trains are fucking irritating. Someone should shove the phones up their arses like that French FX trader Olivier Desbarres suggested.

MRT, WiFi, Cellphone, etc,,, what? I last used the SMRT on 26 November 2011. So, I don't give a damned.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey guys, my point of starting this thread is to point out how evil this LTA is, fucking big bully, heartless, mindless, souless, compassionless.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still have the vivid memory of SMRT officers chasing after people who sips their drinks from the plastic cups, while walking at the under pass of Raffles Place MRT Station, especially the entrance after Burger King, in then known as OUB Centre. After you have bought or eaten at BK, you step down onto the passageway, you sip out of the plastic cup...SMRT enforcement, will ask you for your IC...& you get fined. For, it is an offence to eat & drink in.....

There was one lunch time... I saw a man in a good long sleeve shirt & tie, screaming vulgaries & chasing after a SMRT enforcement officer....around the under pass...that is the memory I got till this day...using their farking rules to make money from unspecting people..

Now, you go to Raffles Place MRT Station...they have built EATING PLACES THERE & shops too...in the 1980's to the 1990's...they fine people, eating & drinking at the same spot...

MONEY...f$#$%^ are only interested in money...F$$%$$% money face.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, apply FIREWALLS; be extreme. So commuters will be quick to
get IN/OUT of trains neccessarily.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Alternative View

Last week, a netizen had written in to The Real Singapore to report that her friend, a student, was fined $400 after using a socket in an SMRT station to charge her phone.

SMRT subsequently denied the story in its Facebook page on Wednesday.

Yet today, the State media reported LTA confirming that the student was indeed charged and fined $400.

Why did SMRT deny the report?

Most importantly, aren't LTA and SMRT too hamfisted to bring a student to court for such a small infraction?

1150260_643523479042321_402045365_n.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you stop trying sooooo hard to be funny. It is not funny at all :rolleyes:

hi there

1. bro, Sammy is not being funny mah.
2. he has kosong funny bone one.
3. just "straight-talking".
4. at times, he also swings both ways:biggrin:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary I'm trying to illustrate that the thoughtless actions of one individual can cause huge problems if not nipped at the bud.

If an innocent action of a school girl can cause immense problems, and SMRT and LTA did nothing to prevent it, then the whole management of these organisations should be taken to task.

And forget about trying to stop a terrorist.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably this, probably that. The truth is that the whole thing is just by accident, not by design.

Just like the 60% they came by accident, not design, if not we would have a really first class government & country called SINGAPORE!...now it is basket case!

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next time they sprout this sentence "for the people", I will make sure to spit on that statement. :kma:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he tried so hard to be funny.. he really made an ass of himself.. It is getting more and more pathetic for Sam Leong each day when he has to make nonsensical comments on something that he should have zipped his mouth.
Can you stop trying sooooo hard to be funny. It is not funny at all :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Probably this, probably that. The truth is that the whole thing is just by accident, not by design.

I am convinced that all the problems in Singapore are caused by Singaporeans themselves.