• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the same as Thailand River Prawns?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from sky seafood in arsetralia.

http://www.skyseafoods.com.au

although fish sometimes drop from the sky in china.

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I also buay tahan just now :biggrin:
funny i prefer prawns to crabs... maybe it is the cracking and peeling of the crab that turns me off :biggrin:

Crab is not worth it sometimes. When you do a cost benefit analysis, crab is too time consuming and too much effort to yield the meat that you get. Unless, my date for the dinner peel it for me, I don't eat it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
make sure it's fully cooked through or charred beyond recognition in the bbq fire. fresh water prawns are known to carry many strains of nasty bacteria, especially h. pylori, and some of them can survive a quick soaking of hot water and acidic sauce. i was infected with h. pylori because of poorly cooked fresh water seafood.

U sure u did not get it from unprotected gay sex on Polk?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U sure u did not get it from unprotected gay sex on Polk?

h. pylori is a bacterium, and it is transmitted by consumption through eating or drinking and ingestion (if one swims in an infected river or pond). there's no report so far of it being transmitted via gay sex unless your partner mixes his gay cum with the bacteria and serves the mixture to you as a cocktail (pun intended).

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Spilt the shells.....a cut to the back should do it (devine also)....else shells too thick flavors cannot penetrate

Roger roger... limpei will use this to make next time... by the way, this kind of Scampi got Hae Sai or not huh? Later the Hae Sai so big...sure turn off..:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When I was little, a small town by the river where I lived got hit by hurricane, the following days saw many dead bodies floating in river covered with big prawns

I was a vegan before but after seeing that I started eating prawn to take revenge

Whahaha...your new Roy avatar too sane liaozzz...no more looney :biggrin:

And I hate his black frame specs...so army type :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
h. pylori is a bacterium, and it is transmitted by consumption through eating or drinking and ingestion (if one swims in an infected river or pond). there's no report so far of it being transmitted via gay sex unless your partner mixes his gay cum with the bacteria and serves the mixture to you as a cocktail (pun intended).

Nice try. But no dice. We know you have H. pylori. U claim its not transmitted thru gay sex with your mexican gardener.

I attach the link to show u H Pylori is sexually transmitted. So, shut up and go seat on a cock.

POSSIBLE METHODS OF SEXUAL TRANSMISSION OF HELICOBACTER PYLORI

Oro-anal (rimming)

Oro-genital, direct transmission (cunnilingus)

Oro-genital, indirect transmission (fellatio followed by sexual intercourse)

Oro-oral, kissing (erotic)

Masturbation (using infected saliva as a lubricant)

Fomites (sex toys).

http://sti.bmj.com/content/76/6/489.full

I don't have H Pylori. Therefore, I do not have gay sex like u.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When I was little, a small town by the river where I lived got hit by hurricane, the following days saw many dead bodies floating in river covered with big prawns

I was a vegan before but after seeing that I started eating prawn to take revenge

Where the fuck are you from? The Caribbean? East coast of North and south america? around here, we call them typhoons.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice try. But no dice. We know you have H. pylori. U claim its not transmitted thru gay sex with your mexican gardener.

I attach the link to show u H Pylori is sexually transmitted. So, shut up and go seat on a cock.

POSSIBLE METHODS OF SEXUAL TRANSMISSION OF HELICOBACTER PYLORI

Oro-anal (rimming)

Oro-genital, direct transmission (cunnilingus)

Oro-genital, indirect transmission (fellatio followed by sexual intercourse)

Oro-oral, kissing (erotic)

Masturbation (using infected saliva as a lubricant)

Fomites (sex toys).

http://sti.bmj.com/content/76/6/489.full

I don't have H Pylori. Therefore, I do not have gay sex like u.

Hi your conclusion is wrong and has stigmatised h pylroi as STD, which is not true at all. The facts of h pylori are as below:

"Infection with H. pylori is common. About two-thirds of the world’s population has it in their bodies. For most people, it doesn’t cause ulcers or any other symptoms. "

"You can get H. pylori from food, water, or utensils. It’s more common in countries or communities that lack clean water or good sewage systems. You can also pick up the bacteria through contact with the saliva or other body fluids of infected people."

"Many people get H. pylori during childhood, but adults can get it, too. The germs live in the body for years before symptoms start, but most people who have it will never get ulcers."

"As more of the world gets access to clean water and sanitation, fewer people than before are getting the bacteria. With good health habits, you can protect yourself and your children from H. pylori."

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/h-pylori-helicobacter-pylori

The link you have attached is merely a study of the possibility of sexual transmission - "a hypothetical model" - as what the title of the report said. Yes, the conclusion is it could be sexually transmitted. But you should not conclude anybody with h pylori must have got it through gay sex, when in fact many got it during childhood as what the above research said.

Actually it is a clearly wrong conclusion and I thought people would not believe. Anybody with basic intelligence should know A can cause B does not mean B must be due to A, can be due to X. But people with perverted mind may believe your conclusion, so it is good to clarify as h pylori sufferers - especially female - should not be stigmatised for no reason at all.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Holy crap a simple Thai prawn thread became STD thread

ayutthaya-prawns-3.jpg

By the way where is that lao-kau?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh my! ginfreely, must up you for pulling out an old thread and squaring away misinformation from a papsmeared. great job! from thai prawn to crab to h. pylori to gay sex to std. meanwhile every time papsmeared shows up i think of vagina getting probed.

image.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Freshwater also can, salt water also can..

This is what I mean. If you wanna live in Thailand or Malaysia, you must avoid the big cities.the smaller towns have the same facilities at half the price plus the big outdoors.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh my! ginfreely, must up you for pulling out an old thread and squaring away misinformation from a papsmeared. great job! from thai prawn to crab to h. pylori to gay sex to std. meanwhile every time papsmeared shows up i think of vagina getting probed.

View attachment 22617

Oh I was inspired by Leongsam's post in another thread today about never make fun of people when it comes to medical issue. So I digged out this thread to reply.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

attachment.php

papsmearer isn't that nigger assoicated with screwball and gang aka his clone?

Ginfreely is well a chinese dog barking around that's about it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 22617

You can be reminded of this too whenever you are reminded of that.

Attachments

• pic6.jpeg
    pic6.jpeg
    450.8 KB · Views: 257