• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This The New PAP?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot to mention that under the leadership of LHL we have Internet and air traveling was made more luxury with an arrival of A380 :rolleyes:

Yes, also, under the pap we have the sun, the moon, the stars and the air.

According to pap IBs, Singaporeans shd be grateful to the pap because we have sunshine, moonlight and oxygen.

Regretfully, I don't credit what Singapore is to the work of LHL and the present Ministers.

That's where the affective divide is. The pap is asking me to be grateful for what Singapore has achieved. I am telling the new pap that I disagree and I don't credit them for what SG is.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They control singapore so they can live anywhere they want.

having control is nothing great. Being honoured and trusted is preferred.

Marcos had control, Suharto had control. Look what happened to them. the wise learns from others' mistakes. Fools suffer similar consequences

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without the PAP, Singapore would still be swampland.

A huge forest fire starts with a single spark.

Likewise the fall of a dictator starts with the courage of a single man.

The pap ignores the sparks of the five toa payoh heroes, Roy, Amos, two 24 year old peaceful placard carrying gentlemen at its own peril.

Has the pap searched itself and wonder why do the five 17 year old heroes risk death from the rooftop? why did Amos risk everything to post that video? why did the two gentlemen defied the police at the Istana? Were they mad? or is there more to it?

Shouldn't a responsible govt get to the root cause of these quiet protests?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
when was SG a swampland?

Before LKY took charge.

You need to learn the history of the country before you start making social commentary.

goh-ks-15-may-2010to-be-projected17may2010-5-728.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without the PAP, Singapore would still be swampland.

Unlike you, the present Singaporean voters are wise and are not easily influenced by pap propaganda. they are thankful for what the pap did for the first 20years. many are still grateful to LKY, GKS, SR, HSS, TCC, etc. But that gratefulness is not given to the 2nd generation and 3rd generation PAP leaders. They treat GCT, TT etc with some disdain. No love lost when it comes to the present pap leaders. There is some hostility towards them

The voters know that they must not vote for the past achievements but they will be voting for the future at the next GE.

Do you think Singaporeans will be stupid enough to vote for LSS because of what GKS did? Do you think they will vote for VB because of what Toh Chin Chye did? Do you think they will vote for Grace Fu because of what Rajaratnam did? I can tell you they wont. They will vote according to what they think of LSS, VB, GF, etc.

Singaporeans may express their love for LKY during his funeral. That may be the right and grateful thing to do.

But will Singaporeans rise up and kick out the pap at the next GE and show LHL that he is dealing with a discerning people who are not hoodwinked by loud talk and false promises?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before LKY took charge.

You need to learn the history of the country before you start making social commentary.

Like the pap IBs, you may think that Singaporeans ought to be grateful to LHL for the sea surrounding Singapore, for the strategic location it enjoys at the mouth of Malaysian Peninsula. And when Singaporeans disagree, people like you and pap IBs will brand them as ungrateful! What warped thinking you have!

Let Singaporeans be discerning and be thankful for the right things and at the right time.

I am thankful for what the five heroes, etc have done for Singapore. Guess who are the villains in these cases?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Chip Bee Gardens, Singapore circa 1960s.

Is this a swampland?

Your ignorance is appalling. The only reason why there were areas of Singapore that had basic infrastructure is because Singapore used to be a British colony.

The British had army bases all over the Island and places like Chip Bee Gardens housed the troops and their families.

For the ordinary sinkie, only the crumbs were left.

Instead of coming here and making a fool of yourself, why don't you do some basic research first.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your ignorance is appalling. The only reason why there were areas of Singapore that had basic infrastructure is because Singapore used to be a British colony.

The British had army bases all over the Island and places like Chip Bee Gardens housed the troops and their families.

For the ordinary sinkie, only the crumbs were left.

Instead of coming here and making a fool of yourself, why don't you do some basic research first.

I have just proved you wrong that Singapore was a swampland before LKY took over. Do you have the courage to admit that you were wrong?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have just proved you wrong that Singapore was a swampland before LKY took over. Do you have the courage to admit that you were wrong?

I should have said that Singapore was worse than swampland. It was a place where ordinary Singaporeans were treated like slaves while the white masters wined and dined in lavish surroundings.

Thanks to the PAP, Singapore gained independence and moved from worse than swampland to first world metropolis.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should have said that Singapore was worse than swampland. It was a place where ordinary Singaporeans were treated like slaves while the white masters wined and dined in lavish surroundings.

Thanks to the PAP, Singapore gained independence and moved from worse than swampland to first world metropolis.

the photos show beyond doubt that you are lying.

obviously Singapore was a thriving city under the British in 1960

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like my name as it reflects my values, personality and character:

"The name Tracy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Tracy is: Brave".

Do you like your name, Wunder..fool? Does your name reflect your personality and character? From your posting, you aptly have the name...fool.

Sure... I wasn't so sure if the name Tracy is a male or female. By now that I know you are a male, I can understand your level of discernment.

Must be quite hard on you at school and in NS with the name.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lim Chin Siong advocated an independent Singapore which was independent of Malaysia, and LKY advocated the Singapore integration into Malaysia then. it's all in the records. as events turned out, LKY and the PAP took Singapore into Malaysia and then they got Singapore kicked out of Malaysia. what independence struggle by that dead dog thief LKY and the PAP ? don't anyhow distort history. do respect the historical truth.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
the photos show beyond doubt that you are lying.

obviously Singapore was a thriving city under the British in 1960

It was a thriving city FOR the British. Singaporeans were not part of the thriving equation. They were coolies and opium addicts.

Thanks to the PAP, Singaporeans regained what was theirs so they could move out of the swamplands to occupy what was stolen from them.