• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This The New PAP?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have no idea what Amos said in the video?

Do you understand those charges made against Amos?

Do you have anything to say to those charges ?

Instead of saying " I find nothing wrong with the video. " Prove that the charges made are wrong !

These are police statements. The people who made these statements stand by them.

you should also make out a police statement or a suit to challenge those charges.

If you are proven right, then you are right. But if you choose to preside the case... then you are not discerning.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no idea what Amos said in the video?

You see, when Amos fired his expletives, our dear Wunderfool was so shocked that he ran from his room screaming for his mama. Hence, he neber really watch the rest of Amos's production. Poor innocent Wunderfool.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see, when Amos fired his expletives, our dear Wunderfool was so shocked that he ran from his room screaming for his mama. Hence, he neber really watch the rest of Amos's production. Poor innocent Wunderfool.

LOL...he does sound like a fool. I was just giving him some leeway to redeem himself

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Instead of saying " I find nothing wrong with the video. " Prove that the charges made are wrong !

These are police statements. The people who made these statements stand by them.

you should also make out a police statement or a suit to challenge those charges.

If you are proven right, then you are right. But if you choose to preside the case... then you are not discerning.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see no reason for his arrest. Hence I disagree with how the case was handled.

Don't tell me what the Police did. That I know.

Just tell me whether you agree that Amos shd be arrested and jailed

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see no reason for his arrest. Hence I disagree with how the case was handled.

Don't tell me what the Police did. That I know.

Just tell me whether you agree that Amos shd be arrested and jailed

Again, you are presiding the case ... you are not the judge.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am I wrong?

Is it wrong pretending to be a judge when one is not ? Of course!

If you are proven right, then you are right. But if you choose to preside the case... then you are not discerning

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is wrong pretending to be a judge when one is not ? Of course!

If you are proven right, then you are right. But if you choose to preside the case... then you are not discerning

I have heard Amos on his video and found nothing wrong. So what did he say that was wrong?

if he said nothing wrong, then the charges cant hold

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have heard Amos on his video and found nothing wrong. So what did he say that was wrong?

if he said nothing wrong, then the charges cant hold

Sorry .. I wasted my time. What you should do is file a suit against the charges made. Let the court handle this.

Please don't preside over the case ... if you are not the judge, do not try to be one.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry .. I wasted my time. What you should do is file a suit against the charges made. Let the court handle this.

Please don't preside over the case ... if you are not the judge, do not try to be one.

no need. the Court of Public Opinion is good enough

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Court of Public Opinion is from the public

Is it wrong pretending to be a judge when one is not ? Of course!