• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paris: "By Allah, I'm going to fuck you", 4 policemen injured by a multi-recidivist offender. Guess the religion?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.valeursactuelles.com/fa...rs-blesses-par-un-delinquant-multirecidiviste

A man, arrested by agents of the Territorial Contact Brigade (BTC) for aggravated intentional violence after hitting passers-by on the Champs-Elysées, injured four policemen during his police custody in the 8th arrondissement of Paris on Monday, 6 May, according to our information.

During his transport between the police station and the Bichat hospital, at around 8.40 p.m., Skander B. A., 26 years old, handcuffed because he is virulent, struggles hard, whines in the vehicle, spits at the policemen and insults them: "I'm going to fuck your mother," "By Allah I'm going to fuck you,Je vais te défoncer" "Big shit," "I'm going to say you hit me, big shit." The pedestrian cameras are then actuated.

In the waiting room, the suspect again covers the insults: “I take you backfather sons,” etc., then deliberately bumps himself against the hospital wall. Maintained by an arm key to protect him, he then bite a policeman's left leg, forcing the policeman to force him to force him to force him to let go. Virulting and unleashed, he again tries to bite the agents who decide to accompany the nursing staff. The doctor declares the individual fit for police custody. Unhappy, he is still trying to hurt himself.

Filing of complaints of violence and insults​

A new outburst of violence on the way back. In the vehicle, he is out of control and throws himself at the police officers with his mouth open to bite them and hit them. Two new percussion is practiced. Arriving at the police station, the officers removed the handcuffs to carry out the security search when the individual gave them many kicks. Reinforcements must be provided. As their injunctions remain unanswered, the police use a Taser, but nothing does. A cannabis resin pouch is finally found on the guard at the police at the end of the very difficult search.

As a result, four policemen were injured. One suffering from swelling and pain in the right wrist is taken immediately to the hospital, others suffer from pain and a bite. They filed a complaint of violence and insults.