• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there any Policeman forumner in this forum? Including current or former or retired

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there any Policeman forumner in this forum? Including current or former or ret

Yeah iodine dickhead, shine torchlight into my car when I'm having a good time at east coast park..........................KNN, you go let the dog fuck lah.

of course shine torchlight lah.................you were screwing your mom leh...............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there any Policeman forumner in this forum? Including current or former or ret

of course shine torchlight lah.................you were screwing your mom leh...............

I can quite understand you can't see she is your mom in the dark. Sorry you had to find out the truth in this way, son.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah iodine dickhead, shine torchlight into my car when I'm having a good time at east coast park..........................KNN, you go let the dog fuck lah.

the jew DOG=god was a idiot lazy cop who can't read. SBF really is full of scum and losers

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the jew DOG=god was a idiot lazy cop who can't read. SBF really is full of scum and losers

so Sinkie is a clone of your lah................aiyoh...........so pathetic ah..........I person must use clones ah.......