• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there any Policeman forumner in this forum? Including current or former or retired

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Is there any Policeman forumner in this forum? Including current or former or ret

Kopi; your faVe coLOur is PurpLe ah ?...:wink:

welcome bro to this afternoon tea session
i love purple bro
take care as the battle intensifies with more powerful forummers
i am enjoying every moment of this wonderful forum....cheers!!!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Is there any Policeman forumner in this forum? Including current or former or ret

welcome bro to this afternoon tea session
i love purple bro
take care as the battle intensifies with more powerful forummers
i am enjoying every moment of this wonderful forum....cheers!!!
I thought it's Kopi session; how come becomes Tea session ?...:biggrin::eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I thought it's Kopi session; how come becomes Tea session ?...:biggrin::eek:

hahaha good one bro
now dinner time liao...cheers and take care
this place is getting very exciting and also very dangerous

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I fuck you and I fuck your whore mother!

you this crazy bastard insane dog go die!

why you this bastard mad dog keep spamming other peoples's non-politics-related threads and you keep digressing to curse LKY and PAP irregardless of what the thread's topic is about?

The last I ever see this maggot nodding his fucking head about and spouting shit as he mistook his mouth for his anus.

Chucking him into the ignore bin is very good.
Another of those who can improve their complexion by immersing their head into the unflushed toilet bowl and talk with their betters there.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheebye to you too.

Dun fucking show your delusion of grandeur in every post.

Fucking Chao Cheebye....keep to the subject. Dun tell cock and bull story here.

Since you boast you know who we are, then tell me, who am I?

KNNBCCB......:oIo:

jw5

Loyal

Fucking Chao Cheebye....keep to the subject. Dun tell cock and bull story here.

Since you boast you know who we are, then tell me, who am I?

KNNBCCB......:oIo:

Told you already, you are a sonofabitch.

jw5

Loyal

Told you already, you're a GREAT FUCK, CHEEBYE!

Don't just repeat what your mother told you lah, cheebye!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah.................I was with the Police FARCE for 6 years, probably among the most violent one in the East................why ?

don't ask me about what law and punishment that kind of thing..............I can't remember them even when I was in the FARCE.............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't just repeat what your mother told you lah, cheebye!

Cheebye, why you so rude? Your prostitute mother never teach you manners is it?

jw5

Loyal

Cheebye, why you so rude? Your prostitute mother never teach you manners is it?

Cheebye, it was your prostitute mother who advised me to be rude to you. She's unhappy because you are the son of her customer.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah.................I was with the Police FARCE for 6 years, probably among the most violent one in the East................why ?

don't ask me about what law and punishment that kind of thing..............I can't remember them even when I was in the FARCE.............

Yeah iodine dickhead, shine torchlight into my car when I'm having a good time at east coast park..........................KNN, you go let the dog fuck lah.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheebye, it was your prostitute mother who advised me to be rude to you. She's unhappy because you are the son of her customer.

My mother is Virgin Mary.........that makes me Jesus Christ! Go fuck spiders lah, you stupid Sim Lim Square scammer.