• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is TCL aircon reliable ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are buying a Japanese brand other than Daikin and Mitsubishi, you might still end up with a Japanese brand MADE in China.

Why not just buy a TCL ?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are buying a Japanese brand other than Daikin and Mitsubishi, you might still end up with a Japanese brand MADE in China.

Why not just buy a TCL ?

Which country makes TCL air conditioners?

TCL Air Conditioner Global

China

Currently, TCL AC has now become one of the leading air conditioner manufacturers in China, whose exports listed top 3 in China AC industry for consecutive years. It produces all kinds of residential air conditioner, commercial air conditioner, portable air conditioners, dehumidifiers and compressors.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to install a 18,000 btu unit. Only TCL comes with free installation.

My LG pengsan. I changed to Sharp. Then now another Samsung going to pengsan, too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to install a 18,000 btu unit. Only TCL comes with free installation.

My LG pengsan. I changed to Sharp. Then now another Samsung going to pengsan, too.
you overwork your ac to keep your chickens cool while providing cim and cir services?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you show me a pic of that model?
Sure. This was the model right before the famous shark-head Galant. My very first car in year 2000.
Mine was the dark grey model. Car is severely underpowered but damn shiok to drive on the NS highway. Damn spacious as hell.

image-3443381728.jpg