• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is taxi driving a low class job?

is taxi driving a low class job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can it be? Everyday your office change scenery and can talk cock to your clients.

Best job in the world.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone can be a security guard but not a taxi driver.
Also maid and security guard are far lower paid than a average 8 hours / 5-6 days per wk of taxi driving - that is why I categorised Taxi Driver as best job in the world for post retirement.

That's the sinkie in you talking....
Wtf is best job post retirement? Retire means no need work anymore.
Brainwashed indoctrinated minds created by pap.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can't stop laughing...after reading all your comments, most impt. is know when to upgrade for me.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the sinkie in you talking....
Wtf is best job post retirement? Retire means no need work anymore.
Brainwashed indoctrinated minds created by pap.

my post retirement is work shiok type mah. I find driving taxi a hobby more than a work lor . Of course full retirement is relax lah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can't stop laughing...after reading all your comments, most impt. is know when to upgrade for me.

This best describe you motherfucking attention whore....

it is the number one go to occupation for washed up people in singapore,be it u are ex millitary or pmet or phd scientist or ex mediacock artiste.

also the highest proportion of the most delusional people in the world.

being a taxi driver is a dirty sin,which is why taxi driver beats prostitudes in terms of number of "confessions" blogs on the internet.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As long as one don't steal, don't rob, dont cheat, don't sell drugs, don't hurt anyone it's not low class

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Allow me to spit on all taxi drivers..... PTUI!!!!

polls_spit_1931_307663_poll_xlarge.jpeg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am convinced it's not a bad job, some of my passengers include::o

1. proclaimed pupil of david marshall
2. apple hong
3. terrence cao