• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Cecilia real pic posted here already ?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ordinary niah leh. maybe good income that is why well groom. so look more chio, if not just a ordinary married woman with kids.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

29428_thumb.jpg

Petr Cech : I am willing to hang up my gloves to be with her.

160656_thumb.jpg

SAF : Look at all the tikopeks in this forum.. No life.. So free one!

126595_thumb.jpg

John Terry : Finally we get to see her pic. *Clap clap*

145146_thumb.jpg

Torres : Instead of getting a nose bleed, i am getting a fever.

143216_thumb.jpg

Arshavin : Too bad i'm already married. Wasted..

157742_thumb.jpg

Mancini : Me see already also nose bleed.

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

161488_thumb.jpg

Assistant : So this is the bitch that we have been anxiously waiting.
SAF : Yeah waste of time.

155098_thumb.jpg

Cole : Unbelievable!

141555_thumb.jpg

Redknapp : Hmm.. She will make a good doctor for my team but expect the amount of ‘groin strains’ to shoot up.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman will be labelled "loose chicken" for the rest of her life... Maybe some of you may spot her at Bedok reservior ... Thinking of suicide.

Erhnam

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pic is confirmed real. i seen it myself, she is wearing a pink top, white pants, and carrying a brown bag. she's standing on a field or sth. i thought she looked great!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saratogas said:
The woman will be labelled "loose chicken" for the rest of her life... Maybe some of you may spot her at Bedok reservior ... Thinking of suicide.

To protect the innocent, no picture will be posted.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

149900_thumb.jpg

AVB : Eeeee! Is that really her?

152487_thumb.jpg

Nasi (Lemak) : I am more worried than you people here. Looks like i will have to eat my words if we end up trophy-less. Sorry Wenger.

159065_thumb.jpg

Wenger : It's ok Nasi. It's all about money and i know your real reason for leaving us. Those losers are bad mouthing me on another thread. Some supporters they are.

150997_thumb.jpg

SAF : Dream on. Another trophy-less season for you Arsene.

fvbqzc.jpg

Thorsten Fink : Bayern Munich will get a good game from us i assure you.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
met a major customer accounts team here in the bay area last week. the team is led by a gorgeous brunette, 30s, 5' 8", busty, hourglass figure, long legs, high heels, green eyes, tanned (just back from vacation), total knockout. you feel like knocking her up, but must remain highly professional and composed. happens all the time. suppliers are sending their elite deep sex teams to secure deals. but as a decision maker, must remain focused on the business and not eat and shit at the same place. or else, you'll die.

Sex does sells. These days more and more chick Bunker Traders (read saleswoman) are in the business. Eye candy, most of them bimbos though.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank goodness there are different yardsticks, else the whole world would be fighting over one woman :eek::eek::eek:
What's yours then, good fit here or ???:eek::p

Whatever your length (oops), we all await with bated breath:o Whole episode (skewed from 2 "victims") is akin to reading some rag, juicy intel never fails to get our attention.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sibei chio leh...what's the korean name?

Teach you (and everyone) a trick.

1) Open http://images.google.com/ on a separate browser tab.
2) Click and drag the image to the other tab, then drop it onto the Google image search box.
3) Google will search for identical/similar images and display the relevant links.

Examples of search results:

http://images.google.com/search?tbs...ovrgLa&num=10&hl=en&safe=off&bih=933&biw=1280

http://images.google.com/search?tbs...A&btnG=Search&hl=en&safe=off&bih=933&biw=1280

You can also do a similar image search for scenery/travel pictures, pictures of ordinary people and friends, artworks, animal pictures etc.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ecclesiastes the teacher said:
Her name is Oh In Hai..
if you look closely her neh neh are not aligned at all..
the left neh neh is like a pomelo hanging..
the right neh neh is like a organic taiwan ponkam.:wink:

That is the problem when you have to carry too much weight. You get unstable.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a Korean friend who told me that these female Korean starlets always have their actual age under-reported by 1-2 years.

So, if the official bio states her age as 25, her real age is 26 or 27.

Also, many of them, especially the more popular ones, have been bedded by producers, directors and managers. You either spread your legs, or get sidelined by the other girls.

And some of them could not take it:
http://globalvoicesonline.org/2011/...cide-actresss-memoirs-claim-sex-exploitation/

Ja-yeon-Jangs-funeral.png