• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Cecilia real pic posted here already ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show photo, if not I minus your reps liao, knn... make me gian.... you got 24 hours hor....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking said:
Show photo, if not I minus your reps liao, knn... make me gian.... you got 24 hours hor....

I have the picture but too big to paste. How? I am using iPhone.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
MariaOzawa.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
met a major customer accounts team here in the bay area last week. the team is led by a gorgeous brunette, 30s, 5' 8", busty, hourglass figure, long legs, high heels, green eyes, tanned (just back from vacation), total knockout. you feel like knocking her up, but must remain highly professional and composed. happens all the time. suppliers are sending their elite deep sex teams to secure deals. but as a decision maker, must remain focused on the business and not eat and shit at the same place. or else, you'll die.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank goodness there are different yardsticks, else the whole world would be fighting over one woman :eek::eek::eek:

anyways, TS deserves a SBF PBM Kim Pai for the effort put in :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

helen of troy started this whole invasion of the body snatchers thing. :p

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The face pic is my pic size too...just that i can see her whole body. Just a cup B for her. Should her holiday pic in some angmo land or something... nice scenery.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

125226_thumb.jpg

Unai Emery : I must have her!

159865_thumb.jpg

Xabi : Drooling over an ordinary pussy? You guys are despos!

165457_thumb.jpg

Jeffrey Sarpong : Slurp! slurp!

137379_thumb.jpg

Alejandro : Yo! That's cool man. Thanks for sharing her lovely pic.

163808_thumb.jpg

Mourinho : Knn you call that pretty??? Somebody quick get me a plastic bag.

154749_thumb.jpg

Coutinho : Wah! Nose bleed!

159884_thumb.jpg

Puyol : You guys better don't go overboard.

160397_thumb.jpg

Pedro : Yikes! So ugly!

161373_thumb.jpg

Mourinho : C'mon surely you can do better than that. Post a bigger pic.

Last edited: