• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IQ: Israel vs Singapore

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel Nobel Prize Winners
Ada E. Yonath, Chemistry, 2009
Robert Aumann, born in Germany, Economics, 2005
Aaron Ciechanover, Chemistry, 2004
Avram Hershko, born in Hungary, Chemistry, 2004
Daniel Kahneman, Economics, 2002
Yitzhak Rabin, Peace, 1994
Shimon Peres, born in then Poland, now Belarus, Peace, 1994
Menachem Begin, born in then Poland, now Belarus, Peace, 1978
Shmuel Yosef Agnon, born in then Austria-Hungary, now Ukraine, Literature, 1966

Singapore Nobel Prize Winners
None

Singapore Population - 4,987,600
Israel Population: - 7,602,400

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their University turn out smart people who contribute to mankind

Our University churn exam smart people that serve PAP and get a iron rice bowl job as civil serpent yes man.

Their smart people do not necessary get rich in the process, as their focus is on their field of expertise and the honor as being the best.

Our Exam smart people focus on the 5C and to stay on long enough to get promoted to super scale civil serpent, they can relax, take high pay, do less and go France for cooking lesson.

Their smart people are cherished by their people

Some of our exam smart people turn out to be the biggest crooks and con man and cheat their own people, Old fart and gang, NKF, Renchi, Shitty Harvest just to name a few.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their University turn out smart people who contribute to mankind

Our University churn exam smart people that serve PAP and get a iron rice bowl job as civil serpent yes man.

Their smart people do not necessary get rich in the process, as their focus is on their field of expertise and the honor as being the best.

Our Exam smart people focus on the 5C and to stay on long enough to get promoted to super scale civil serpent, they can relax, take high pay, do less and go France for cooking lesson.

Their smart people are cherished by their people

Some of our exam smart people turn out to be the biggest crooks and con man and cheat their own people, Old fart and gang, NKF, Renchi, Shitty Harvest just to name a few.

Of course

Singapore is all about $$$$$

Nothing about passion except for wayang and trying to impress investors
:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I beg to differ otherwise. Smart people make top universities famous.

Smart people contribute to university, society, country and mankind.

Universities should be thankful to their smarter students for upping their rankings.

I ask you, do you or whoever, remember where Albert Einstein or Winston Churchill attended universities?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask you, do you or whoever, remember where Albert Einstein or Winston Churchill attended universities?

Name me a Sinkie of their stature. :rolleyes:
Winston Churchill is a moron and under his leadership, most of the British colonies were lost. He should be lucky that Hitler went insane and invaded Russia instead of vanquishing Tiny Britain immediately.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Winston Churchill is a moron and under his leadership, most of the British colonies were lost. He should be lucky that Hitler went insane and invaded Russia instead of vanquishing Tiny Britain immediately.

Hahaha!!! Disagree or not, I like that alternative point of view. :biggrin:

By the way, both Lee Kuan Yew and Lee Hsien Loong attended Cambridge.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have good point of view!:smile:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fucker who lost the colonies for Great Britain was Neville Chamberlain with his cover his eyes policy when Hitler annexed Czech and Austria at the onset of his mad conquer of Europe.

In any case, the writing is on the wall for those colonies - over stretched and coming out of the wounds of Great Depression and lots. In any case, they will be more interested in guarding their front yard more than their far flung colonies.

The reason why Germany didn't push through with Operation Lion was baffling - but on the hindsight, if Germany has vanquished Great Britain, then USA would hve no foothold to launch an invasion and the world map will be totally different.

We might be speaking some other language other than English now.

I think Hitler was lured into believing that Russia is an easy meat and UK is a huge bone to chew. He could get Russia to surrender before turning around to hit UK.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Side topic: I think the Nobel prize have become a joke.

Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace prize by doing absofreakinglutely NOTHING!!!!

They also had a few of those giving out for pple who gave good slide presentations and pple who did more or less nothing but got thrown into jail by the authorities

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Hitler follow his General's war plan to secure oil rich state and straight to Moscow, and not fuck around in Stalingrad, History would have turn out rather differently.

Stalingrad is more of a pride for Hitler, Imagine the city name under Starlin falls, that will be the ultimate insult.

This demonstrate the danger, of having the whole nation under one man's pride and fancy, PAP will soon face their own Stalingrad because we have our own one man show, just like Hitler.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Hitler follow his General's war plan to secure oil rich state and straight to Moscow, and not fuck around in Stalingrad, History would have turn out rather differently.

In short

Germans are superior than other useless countries like UK and Spain in Europe, when it comes to many things

I am not supporting anti-Semitism

But to be frank, they are making most of the industrial machines for the rest of the world today. Pretty much everything we use in factories, restaurants and workshops are made in Germany.