• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jews and Muslims

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually Israel indigneous people are not exactly jews. Israel was conquered, the place is supposedly overflow with milk and honey designated for the israelites as promised by YHWH. It belongs to Canaanites or something.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually Israel indigneous people are not exactly jews. Israel was conquered, the place is supposedly overflow with milk and honey designated for the israelites as promised by YHWH. It belongs to Canaanites or something.

Conquered by Jacob's (renamed israel) offspring, as promised by YHWH to Abraham.

One Righteous man (Abraham) can change the course of Mankind history.

So you tell me - is Apostle Paul of Tarsus or Pastor Kong/Prince right about "none is righteous and fall short of the glory of god" (New Testament)

OR

YHWH Himself who declared in plain Hebrew, that there are righteous man. men that followed the law - Abraham.

NONE is righteous they say? Perhaps, these pastors should shout aloud on a mountain top and see what happens.:biggrin:

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews are choosen by god.............

If you go by this truth you will see the reason why world war 2, jews were very specifically targeted and killed. Planned so strategically and corporatively by muslims, christians, other pagan races. In the open they pretend to go against each other just like in this forum, but once in a while in history, this secret hidden agenda reveals its true face and the leaders of these respective so called religions' wicked deeds will surface......

The truth.........dont remember reading about other race or religion wanting to exterminate the Jews during the second ww. The truth is..........DONT twist the truth. Anyway,you got some interesting theory regarding all other religion banding together and pretending to be lovey dovey:biggrin:. All being fine and suddenly all hell break loose.............kill kill kill,kill all decendant of judas who betray Jesus.....duh:rolleyes:.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth.........dont remember reading about other race or religion wanting to exterminate the Jews during the second ww. The truth is..........DONT twist the truth. Anyway,you got some interesting theory regarding all other religion banding together and pretending to be lovey dovey:biggrin:. All being fine and suddenly all hell break loose.............kill kill kill,kill all decendant of judas who betray Jesus.....duh:rolleyes:.

betray jesus? who is jesus? I state the facts based on he fact that you are an idiot because the truth is the banking system controls the world and this is reality and behind these banking are these people...

you on the other hand started with mel gibson and all that strange anti jew judas...again jesus unproven. jews on the other hand a nation of people saw god in mt sinai. which is harder to fake....idiot mason.

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoken like a true Jews you are,shit stirring trouble maker:oIo:. THINKING that you and your tribe are all high and mighty. Others are fake. Calling names on those who disagree. Dont forget that one finger pointing away,three pointing towards. Jews get to see God ..........:rolleyes:? Most likely they were drunk and orgying when the so called god appears. Care to explain how YOUR GOD look like. Was he/she were in b'day suite or armani suite :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

How come psychiatric ward patient got access to computer?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spoken like a true Jews you are,shit stirring trouble maker:oIo:. THINKING that you and your tribe are all high and mighty. Others are fake. Calling names on those who disagree. Dont forget that one finger pointing away,three pointing towards. Jews get to see God ..........:rolleyes:? Most likely they were drunk and orgying when the so called god appears. Care to explain how YOUR GOD look like. Was he/she were in b'day suite or armani suite :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

Wow! Very confident/strong statement Mr Jew made there.Me too. Very curious to know how his JEW God look like. :biggrin:

ericdesouza

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims did not really treated the Jews so well over the centuries. There were times and places where the Jews were treated better, and other where they were treated worse.
Same for the treatment of Jews by Christians. And in the rare cases where the Jews had the power, like in the State of Israel, they were also not always fair to the other religions or minorities.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims did not really treated the Jews so well over the centuries.

Before the creation of Israel, may I know how the Jews were treated by the Muslims?

After the creation of Israel, there were minor wars, casualities on both sides. May I know Now, how the Jews treat their Palestinian brethens whom they have been living together side by side for centuries?

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm...in the mind of the Jews, Israel was already there centuries ago as mentioned in their book. Like that I can also say Spore belong to Msia. :rolleyes:
It was created 1948...

I think Israel was mentioned in all 3 books, yes even in the Koran. Even in the crazy mind of Mohammad the state of Israel was there!
So what’s your point?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

Firstly who are you headbanger creep? second I am not a jew but a normal sharp minded singaporean.

From your speech I know you are definitely someone who is a coward. At least i am clear about where i stand and present my case. you on the other hand throw insults without stating which religion you are on.

if you are free thinker which i doubt based on your smug assertions on religion. then you should see a psychiatrist to help figure out what the fuck is your reason to come here without any reason.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Israel was mentioned in all 3 books, yes even in the Koran. Even in the crazy mind of Mohammad the state of Israel was there!
So what’s your point?

I think whoiam and headbangers are people with shady intentions most likely FMs and the like. they throw insults and at the heart have not stake what their believes and purpose here other than the obvious to encourage confusion via meaningless insults.

I challenge them to stake their claim now or we should just ignore them from here onwards.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and what are your beliefs or are you here just to throw insults.

Hmm....a non-Jew speaking for the Chosen-One? :rolleyes:

I have yet to read a Chosen-One telling us here that his ancestors had seen God of Israel. But we have here a Non-Jew telling us the Jews had seen their God. So u tell us how the God of Israel look like lor. Is that an insult? On the contrary u are the one that insult the Xtians and the Muslims. Just go refer ur past post...:rolleyes:

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
betray jesus? who is jesus? I state the facts based on he fact that you are an idiot because the truth is the banking system controls the world and this is reality and behind these banking are these people....

.....you mean george soros and the other conman in the us recently,with his pyramid sceme.Forget his name because me not 'sharp minded Singaporean':oIo:, but i do believe these two were from so called the 'CHOSEN ONE' :rolleyes: tribe.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many hypocrites here. Be upfront instead of criticising the two most popular religion. Wah lou eh. He can be so defensive over his ancient religion and yet claimed hes not from the Chosen One? :rolleyes:

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
........... or we should just ignore them from here onwards.

Who's we........your clone? If you are not a Jew, why behave like one. Gangbanging pack mentality.
Learned, sharp minded Singaporean cannot stoop so low and swear in forum hoh.......:biggrin: