• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jews and Muslims

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup! Me thought so too. Nick sound like hes a buddhist...one who dont believe in God. And yet he and clone TS so defensive over a stolen land. :smile:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....you mean george soros and the other conman in the us recently,with his pyramid sceme.Forget his name because me not 'sharp minded Singaporean':oIo:, but i do believe these two were from so called the 'CHOSEN ONE' :rolleyes: tribe.

No wonder the religion forum here so quiet. continue to talk cock la.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm....a non-Jew speaking for the Chosen-One? :rolleyes:

I have yet to read a Chosen-One telling us here that his ancestors had seen God of Israel. But we have here a Non-Jew telling us the Jews had seen their God. So u tell us how the God of Israel look like lor. Is that an insult? On the contrary u are the one that insult the Xtians and the Muslims. Just go refer ur past post...:rolleyes:

well instead of hearing and seeing if god of israel can be seen why dont you do the humble thing and ACTUALLY read up the two scripture first. seeing that you dont even bother to quote anything is really low of you. You really talk cock all the way with no sense of respect. The muslims and jews will respect me bcos I quote and challenge.

BUt you? talk cock all the way. do yourself and everyone here in this religion forum a favor and leave as you have nothing at all to contribute.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well instead of hearing and seeing if god of israel can be seen why dont you do the humble thing and ACTUALLY read up the two scripture first. seeing that you dont even bother to quote anything is really low of you. You really talk cock all the way with no sense of respect. The muslims and jews will respect me bcos I quote and challenge.

BUt you? talk cock all the way. do yourself and everyone here in this religion forum a favor and leave as you have nothing at all to contribute.

Of course the Jews will respect u lah cos u bootlicking them mah. Muslims respect u? Hmm....go ask the Palestinians lor. U really talk cock!

Btw do us a favour...tell us, in ur scripture, would non-Jews go to heaven even if they embrace Judaism?:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Israel was mentioned in all 3 books, yes even in the Koran. Even in the crazy mind of Mohammad the state of Israel was there!
So what’s your point?

maybe the freemasons and such secret organisation are above law as they are given the freedom of secrecy. THAT IS FEARFUL TO THE PUBLIC. Govt force people to shave their beards and serve under force of military. THAT IS OBEY.

so your piont is?

Clones in the Making.....:rolleyes:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the Jews will respect u lah cos u bootlicking them mah. Muslims respect u? Hmm....go ask the Palestinians lor. U really talk cock!

Btw do us a favour...tell us, in ur scripture, would non-Jews go to heaven even if they embrace Judaism?:biggrin:

not even one quote to start? you have been owned and you know that.
It's ok to talk cock sing, nobody will stop you.:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not even one quote to start? you have been owned and you know that.
It's ok to talk cock sing, nobody will stop you.:biggrin:

Hmm...asking u a question and from ur scripture, pray tell us whether a Non-Jew after embracing Judaism would go heaven...is tcss??? :confused:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm...asking u a question and from ur scripture, pray tell us whether a Non-Jew after embracing Judaism would go heaven...is tcss??? :confused:

that really depends on gods judgement right? If you are god fearing and righteous, should be confident.

Now you should return the courtesy of telling me your belief and religion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that really depends on gods judgement right? If you are god fearing and righteous, should be confident.

Now you should return the courtesy of telling me your belief and religion.

Of course. We cant judge except God. But my question is after converting to Judaism and being a true believer of Judaism, will I be promised Heaven? Please quote from ur scripture.

TQ.