• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Internet Down?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No:biggrin:

Thanks. Although I could connect to SBF, I could not access websites like Daily Mail etc. I restarted my router and now it is fine. Never happened that I could access one website but not others as it is either all or nothing.

Canadian site...was trying to access, Kanto YU2...site took ages to load & still have not..SBF is a breeze..

ashleyrosa

Hi, cheesecake,
Yeah, you can face the issue sometime. It may be due to a regional difference or that site may be blocked by your ISP or your Govt... So try a proxy and then connect. If this does not help, then it may be an issue by your provider. You should contact them for the proxy settings. In the US, mostly providers like Spectrum internet solve the issue with its quick support. So you should also find one.

Last edited: