• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cpf website down

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend 阿公 died before receiving his cpf. So his father inherited his 阿公 cpf.
Few years later my friend 爸爸 died before receiving his cpf.

Now my friend inherited all their cpf money

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend 阿公 died before receiving his cpf. So his father inherited his 阿公 cpf.
Few years later my friend 爸爸 died before receiving his cpf.

Now my friend inherited all their cpf money
That make your friend very rich....can afford atas Grade AAA Hardland HDBeee to huat big big after MOP. Gxgx gxgx

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
SA no max one lah. Only MA got max.
The CPF system is designed to help you save for your basic retirement needs. Hence, MediSave contributions in excess of the Basic Healthcare Sum are first transferred to your Special Account (SA) or Retirement Account (RA) to help you set aside your Full Retirement Sum (FRS) in cash. This will boost your monthly retirement payouts.

Once you have set aside the FRS, excess MediSave contributions will be transferred to your Ordinary Account (OA). You will have the flexibility to tap on these OA savings for housing payments. SA and OA savings above your FRS can be withdrawn in a lump sum from age 55.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan pls advise why pap didn't announced the amount of interest paid to sinkies on 1 jan? The amount should be a astronomical figure as me and you alone already near 100k or so.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@JohnTan pls advise why pap didn't announced the amount of interest paid to sinkies on 1 jan? The amount should be a astronomical figure as me and you alone already near 100k or so.

The amount of interest paid is announced in your cpf account. There's no need for the PAP to constantly boast of its achievements in the newspapers. All sinkies are aware of how good the PAP is. But there's always a minority of ungrateful oppies.